Melbourne, Australia - 2006 Australian Open - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2006, 03:53 PM   #166
country flag Keraj

Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirilenkoRulz
Mixed 0 wins - 1 loss (hmmm, don't know about that guy Igor)

don`t be harsh on Igor... poor guy probably couldn`t concentrate on the match, especially if Masha played in the same outfit as in doubles

BTW, my mother heard on Eurosport that there was some Miss of the Tournament election:
TOP 3:
1.Ivanobich
2.Kirilenko
3.Domachowska

NO COMMENT
Keraj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2006, 03:58 PM   #167
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keraj
don`t be harsh on Igor... poor guy probably couldn`t concentrate on the match, especially if Masha played in the same outfit as in doubles
Oh no poor Igor, what a problem he had to face!
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 04:43 PM   #168
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

BTW, my mother heard on Eurosport that there was some Miss of the Tournament election:
TOP 3:
1.Ivanobich
2.Kirilenko
3.Domachowska

NO COMMENT
Whereas I cannot see on what area Ivanovic is pretty, that was expected due to her popularity and hype.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Maria Kirilenko ~ Dominika Cibulkova ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Viktoria Azarenka

Formerly ~Kirilenko#1Fan~
Ravsieg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 05:49 PM   #169
country flag KirilenkoRulz

KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Now that you mention it, Makiri went out in the first round in mixed at the USO 2005 playing with Graydon Oliver, a trend starting. But you think Makiri's partner would play the match of his life to get to play again with her in a second round match.
KirilenkoRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 07:14 PM   #170
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Good tournament (except mixed doubles ) for her!

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stéphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2006, 08:12 PM   #171
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
@ the doubles loss but good tournament overall.

Masha needs to get a good mixed partner.
Old Jan 25th, 2006, 06:49 AM   #172
country flag Keraj

Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold Keraj is a splendid one to behold
I would love to see Masha playing with Max Mirnyi, I like his style of play, so aggressive, plus he speaks Russian... so, a perfect pair
Old Jan 25th, 2006, 06:46 PM   #173
country flag Dementirilenko

Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I would love to see Masha playing with Max Mirnyi, I like his style of play, so aggressive, plus he speaks Russian... so, a perfect pair
Sounds good to me!

Patty Schnyder, Anastasia Myskina
Marat Safin, Lleyton Hewitt, David Nalbandian

"I think I played well, I just finished at the wrong time."

Cellist at Kirilenko's Orchestra
Formerly known as "henner"
Dementirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2006, 03:43 PM   #174
country flag Keraj

Some stats from AO official site:

Masha, 9 on the double fault leaders list

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...double_ws.html

but also 16 on ace leaders list

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...s/aces_ws.html
Old Feb 1st, 2006, 12:15 AM   #175
country flag Dementirilenko

Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold
Well now, let me shortly sum up what we have learned from this tourney at Melbourne. First of all I wanna thank all the Fans of Makiri that you all don't put o much pressure on her shoulders. This is very important. Before the AO started we all wanted her to reach the third round. This was definetly the right way, we should make small steps, and for shure Makiri should make small steps as well. It was just her ninth Slam and what she achieved at Melbourne is something very important for her career, because she has made a great experience by playing the world #1 Lindz Davenport at Rod Laver Arena, and millions of people around the world where watching her and they all saw her great talent. Makiri lost in three sets, in the end she was a bit too tired, but the whole match showed that she is able to compete with the world's greatest players.
Well, at the beginning of her career, Makiri walked on a small road. Now this road became bigger and if she is able to walk this road to the end, she will be on top in a few years.

Patty Schnyder, Anastasia Myskina
Marat Safin, Lleyton Hewitt, David Nalbandian

"I think I played well, I just finished at the wrong time."

Cellist at Kirilenko's Orchestra
Formerly known as "henner"
Dementirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote