Christmas & Birthday Wishes for Makiri - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 02:05 PM   #1
country flag KirilenkoRulz

KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of
Christmas & Birthday Wishes for Makiri

As Makiri is a Christian she will be celebrating Christmas on December 25th and then her 19th Birthday is a month later on January 25th. As loyal Makirian's, the Kirilenko's Orchestra would like to send her Christmas and Birthday greetings. If you wish to post these greetings here, one of the American's (I am willing to do so, but will defer to Luis as the more senior member if he wants to) in the Orchestra can print out the thread and mail it to Makiri at the WTA Headquarters in Florida. I am sure the package will eventually get to her. Of course if someone has a better address, we could use that. What say you....
KirilenkoRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 06:40 PM   #2
country flag Dementirilenko

Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold
Great Walt, this is a great Idea, I will support it!! I will write a message for Makiri, but first I have to compose this one, but Christmas and her Birthday are in a few weeks, so we have a lotta time to collect as much messages as possible.

Patty Schnyder, Anastasia Myskina
Marat Safin, Lleyton Hewitt, David Nalbandian

"I think I played well, I just finished at the wrong time."

Cellist at Kirilenko's Orchestra
Formerly known as "henner"
Dementirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 10:38 PM   #3
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed. This is an awesome idea, I just need time to write a decent thing!

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Maria Kirilenko ~ Dominika Cibulkova ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Viktoria Azarenka

Formerly ~Kirilenko#1Fan~
Ravsieg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 12:33 AM   #4
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Well.. considering she is Russian.. we are quite a bit early... Orthodox's christams is in January...

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 03:03 AM   #5
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute
Great idea Walt

Uh oh, I'm nervous now. I won't know what to say...
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 08:48 PM   #6
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Walt... do you have her address... cause I am sure we can do this with the monitoring of a admin so that nothing bad goes out to her... but just need to find out if we can do it.

First of all, money shouldn't be a problem to send this. I belie if any of us wants to do it... we have enough money.

Second of all, her address. We have to make sure we have to have the right address and send it to a place were she will surely receive it.. Now please if any of you have it, don't release it public under no circumstances, PM to only the people who you can surely trust.

Third of all, we need someone to be in charge. I am no one to decide, but rather all of us can decide who should be delegated with this task.

If all three of them are possible and can be funded, researched, or done, then this lil' project will be a success.

Supernova Sharapova

Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 09:10 PM   #7

Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold
Great Speech DZ, I agree. If we wanna make sure whom we can trust...we should take someone of our senior members at this forum, who didn't post any stupid stuff about Maria or didn't post any stupid stuff at all.
Concerning her address....someone (maybe me) can write a short Message to the WTA at the official page, we can tell them about our idea and maybe they are willing to give us an address were we can send this Message, and were Maria will receive it for sure.

Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 09:18 PM   #8
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by henner
Great Speech DZ, I agree. If we wanna make sure whom we can trust...we should take someone of our senior members at this forum, who didn't post any stupid stuff about Maria or didn't post any stupid stuff at all. .
I don't qualify at all..

I mean I am trustworthy... very trustworthy... but I have said many stupid things.. many...

Supernova Sharapova

Old Dec 4th, 2005, 10:01 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!! - Dz™ - !!!
I don't qualify at all..

I mean I am trustworthy... very trustworthy... but I have said many stupid things.. many...
But I don't think you wrote stupid things about Makiri, this is most important.

Old Dec 4th, 2005, 06:39 PM   #10
Team WTAworld

Ohh well.. we have to research this..

Supernova Sharapova

Old Dec 4th, 2005, 06:57 PM   #11
Team WTAworld

We could send it Maria Kirilenko by e-mail. I have it, so that is an option.

Supernova Sharapova

Old Dec 5th, 2005, 08:51 AM   #12

Yeah, I wrote a message to her official site and I asked for an adress to contact her and the Webmaster gave me an adress. I will not preview it here.

Old Dec 5th, 2005, 02:15 PM   #13

KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!! - Dz™ - !!!
Well.. considering she is Russian.. we are quite a bit early... Orthodox's christams is in January...
Even though my Grandma Prokopowicz died years ago, we still keep our Christmas tree up until "Russian Christmas". The Russian calendar (Julian as I recall) being two weeks later, makes Russian Orthodox Christmas January 8. That said, this is 2005 and the Russians I know have now adopted the Gregorian Calendar and celebrate Christmas on December 25. In fact, I think Russia officially adopted the Gregorian Calendar around WWII (1940s) to sync up with the rest of the world. To the Russians on the forum, would be interested in your comments.

Last edited by KirilenkoRulz : Dec 5th, 2005 at 03:50 PM.
Old Dec 5th, 2005, 02:28 PM   #14

Started this thread so early so we could all figure out what to say, and how to get it to Makiri. I am with all the posts that messages disrespectful to Makiri would need to be deleted from what we send to her. We can control that with a printout (just take out what is not appropriate) or as Luis suggests an electronic file we can email her (delete the bad stuff). I don't think any true fan of Makiri will have any difficulty picking out the stuff to delete. So this is not about editing anyone's messages, but simply "bleeping" out things clearly disrespectful. And I wouldn't hyperventilate about who sends it to Makiri, the important things are the messages, not the messanger.
Old Dec 5th, 2005, 03:20 PM   #15

Just got off the phone with the WTA Players Association "communications" person. She said if we mailed the messages we have to the WTA address in St. Petersburg, Florida they would forward the package on to Makiri. I then said, you will be sure Maria gets the package (duh on my part) and she said yep. So this would be one avenue. In case anyone wants it, here is the WTA address and phone:

One Progress Plaza, Suite 1500, St. Petersburg FL 33701