Friday's OOP and Scores - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 12:51 AM   #16
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
FORZA FRANNY!!!

And good luck to:

Andreas Seppi
James Blake
The Bryan Twins
Corina & Rennae
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 12:58 AM   #17
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
so we have to wait 6 hours and 30 minutes more from now before the final started?
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:19 AM   #18
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute
11 mins here for me,
although Channel Seven is showing it 1 hr 11 mins.
I thought the match was at 7:30pm AUS time, not 8:30pm.
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:22 AM   #19
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute
TTC is showing the final in about 40 mins
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:34 AM   #20
LozHippy

LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice LozHippy is just really nice
The final is on in 2 1/2 hours on British Eurosport I think

I guess I'll hold on till then

You can view my MySpace profile, and some of my poetry Here
LozHippy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:41 AM   #21
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm, I think it's in the next hour.
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:49 AM   #22
country flag diekedelver

diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of
Players are on court

ALLEZ Juju !

PAW US OPEN 2005 CHAMP
diekedelver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:51 AM   #23
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by diekedelver
Players are on court

ALLEZ Juju !

Are you sure? There on court?

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:52 AM   #24
country flag Nicjac

Nicjac has a reputation beyond repute Nicjac has a reputation beyond repute Nicjac has a reputation beyond repute Nicjac has a reputation beyond repute Nicjac has a reputation beyond repute Nicjac has a reputation beyond repute Nicjac has a reputation beyond repute Nicjac has a reputation beyond repute Nicjac has a reputation beyond repute Nicjac has a reputation beyond repute Nicjac has a reputation beyond repute
Allez Justine!
Nicjac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:52 AM   #25
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicjac
Allez Justine!

Has it started? are they on court?

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:53 AM   #26
country flag diekedelver

diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenout
Are you sure? There on court?

Yep, well that's what they're showing on Belgian television

PAW US OPEN 2005 CHAMP
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:55 AM   #27
country flag diekedelver

Juju *1-0 (break on love)

PAW US OPEN 2005 CHAMP
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:55 AM   #28
country flag stijntje

stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of
great start Justine
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:58 AM   #29
country flag stijntje

stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of
can someone give me some scores please?
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 08:00 AM   #30
country flag diekedelver

Juju 1-1*

PAW US OPEN 2005 CHAMP