Serena's 2006 schedule up until Wimbledon - will she play?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:28 PM   #1
country flag getright

getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of
Serena's 2006 schedule up until Wimbledon - will she play??

Australian Open
Tokyo
Antwerp
Dubai
Miami
Family Circle Cup
Berlin
Rome
French Open*
Wimbledon

*Not listed but I guess they forgot it because she surely will play if she's playing Berlin/Rome and is healthy.

http://www.serenawilliams.com/events...meFrame=future
getright is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:31 PM   #2
country flag -VSR-

-VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute
Finally!

Not a bad schedule, I don't know about Dubai, but your choice. I hope Serena is healthy all year long!
-VSR- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:31 PM   #3
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute
It seems to be doable. That's a good thing.
I can't wait to see Serena in Charleston.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:32 PM   #4
country flag jonny84

jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute
That seems like a sensible schedule.
jonny84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:39 PM   #5
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
She'll play 50% of these at most.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:39 PM   #6
country flag getright

getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of getright has much to be proud of
Venus' from her site

Australian Open
Antwerp
Dubai
Miami*
Family Circle Cup
J&S Cup
Rome
French Open

*Not listed but surely she will be playing.

http://www.venuswilliams.com/events/...meFrame=future
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:42 PM   #7
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute
so Venus is going back to Warsaw and swithcing to Rome instead of Berlin...sounds good to me! Kinda wish she would play a few more but im just glad she finally put it up there!
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:46 PM   #8
country flag jfk

jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold
Prediction: Serena will play AO, Miami, the French Open, and Wimbledon. That's it.
jfk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:47 PM   #9
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she dedictaes herself fully to tennis this year

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:48 PM   #10
country flag getright

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk
Prediction: Serena will play AO, Miami, the French Open, and Wimbledon. That's it.
Well I hope she wouldn't play the French without playing in any of the lead up tournaments.
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:49 PM   #11
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute
Serena entered in more tournaments than Venus

They seem like reasonable schedules. I presume Venus will be in Miami as well as it's mandatory this year. They're basically playing the same tournaments this year, hopefully there won't be a lot of early meetings in their events.

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:51 PM   #12
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she drops Charleston. Green clay is a waste of time.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 11:15 PM   #13
country flag Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter has a reputation beyond repute Bounty Hunter has a reputation beyond repute Bounty Hunter has a reputation beyond repute Bounty Hunter has a reputation beyond repute Bounty Hunter has a reputation beyond repute Bounty Hunter has a reputation beyond repute Bounty Hunter has a reputation beyond repute Bounty Hunter has a reputation beyond repute Bounty Hunter has a reputation beyond repute Bounty Hunter has a reputation beyond repute Bounty Hunter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King.
I hope she drops Charleston. Green clay is a waste of time.
I hope not... I'll get to see her play

Roddick

Nadal

Nalbandian

Safin
Bounty Hunter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 11:31 PM   #14
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute
This thread needs to be in Serena's forum.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 12:04 AM   #15
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
me likes it