The Tamarine Tanasugarn comeback thread!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2006, 06:20 PM   #1
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up The Tamarine Tanasugarn comeback thread!!!

It has been a tough fortnight for your fans seeing you withdraw from so many tournaments, we would like to wish you all the best....

Go Tammy!!!
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2006, 02:18 AM   #2
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you. I am going to start following Tammy this year....... have to learn a bit about her. I see her Q match starts in a little while tonight.... wishing her good luck

How do you describe her game?
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 04:36 AM   #3
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
Tammy won 6-2, 6-4
GO!!!!
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 04:45 AM   #4
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
Go Tammy
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 06:11 AM   #5
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Well Done Tammy
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 05:29 AM   #6
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
Tammy won second round! 7-6(5), 6-3

back from 3-5 in tie-brerak and 1-2 in second set!
next round against SUWEI who beat Suchanan in the first round and easy win over Chan second round
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 06:35 AM   #7
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all
Good Luck For Final Qualify Match Tammy
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:11 AM   #8
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
Good Luck Tammy
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:33 AM   #9
country flag Piggy

Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold
Good luck Tammy!!!
Piggy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 08:00 AM   #10
country flag Mafia_Sharapova

Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future Mafia_Sharapova has a brilliant future
Good luck Tammy!!!

Mafia Angel of the Maria Mafia

Mafia_Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 05:59 AM   #11
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all
Tammy VS Jamea Jackson on Tuesday...
Pls show your best form Tammy ...
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 04:02 PM   #12
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

do your best here!