How does your family think about your fav?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2002, 02:33 PM   #1
country flag Martian Mel
Team WTAworld

Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold
How does your family think about your fav??

My family doesn't like Martina at all!Well they think that i'm to0 obsessed by Martina and they are always rooting for her opponent. One time i had a HUGE fight with my mom about Martina and she said that i see Martina as a god or something and that i'm crazy but i defended myself and Martina and then my mother said : I hope that she will break all her bones and muscles That was so mean
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2002, 02:44 PM   #2
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
my whole family disliked steffi because I was obsessed too, they think all troubles I had were because I started to watch her, yeah right
my mother still likes monica for the simple reason that I was a Steffi fan
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2002, 02:44 PM   #3
country flag Lleyki

Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light
My family thinks I'm too obsessed with Kim (OK maybe they're right )
My mom and my little sister totally don't care about tennis
My dad likes Kim and he always wants her to win except when she plays Justine

... And To My FriendS
AxeL - David - Dario - PauL - Martin - Wojtek
Kevin - Felix - Amri - Jordan - Manu - James - Bram - Ellen

Lleyki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2002, 02:51 PM   #4
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
My family (plus friends) thinks Martina is an arrogant brat

They don't really have an opinion on Amanda

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2002, 02:56 PM   #5
country flag tfannis
Spaghetti Warrior

tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute
It's thanks to my mother that I became an Agassi-fan...so no problem there...my father is rooting for his oponents every time...especially when it's the classic Andre-Pete match-up
They both like Kim and Justine, they're not real fans though....they are not so interested in WTA-tennis....allthough my mother loves to root against Martina together with me
tfannis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2002, 03:53 PM   #6
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
My family absolutely adore Eleni Daniilidou because its not often a Greek sportswoman makes headlines They were all watching her progress at Aus Open and sometimes even ask me how she is doing on tour

As for Iva Majoli...they dont know who she is
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2002, 04:02 PM   #7
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
they all love seles and its rubbed off on me..

my parents think Jelena has a v.bad temperament and that her father is a $#** ...my sister doesnt really care
Old May 7th, 2002, 04:49 PM   #8
country flag Bright Red

Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of
My folks and I never talk about tennis. If they know anything about any of the players, I wouldn't know.
Bright Red is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2002, 05:52 PM   #9
country flag Mazza
Team WTAworld

Mazza has disabled reputation
My Mum loves Kim! She thinks she's really nice but her favourite players are Tammy and Paradon because they are Thai. My Dad is a right muppet and takes the mickey out of ALL the players I like! I mean Im a big Hewitt fan and last night he made so comment about Lleyton being a cheapskate cos' said something like "Look! he can't afford his own water! see! he has to nick loads of bottles out of the cool box!" ugh! How immature!

G o o d l u c k t o C l i j s t e r s , S h a r a p o v a , R u s e d s k i a n d M u r r a y ! !

Mazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2002, 01:28 AM   #10
country flag theheninfan

theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road
My parents like to hear about Justine from time to time...how she is playing, her ranking, and all that good stuff, but they think I am obsessed. They are right! I can't help it though! It worries them sometimes, but hey! They'll get over it! It's what makes me happy that's important!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society!
theheninfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2002, 01:59 AM   #11
country flag marshmellow

marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice
they don't think much of anna. and actually rub it in sometimes when she loses. but what can you do? it's not like i'll stop supporting someone even if people don't like her. besides, it's something you get used to. and it makes it all the more satisfying once she gets her form back.

Old May 8th, 2002, 02:25 AM   #12
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
I don't really have many problems with my family because nobody in my family really cares about men's tennis except my brother... he's a big Andre and Pete fan and hates Lleyton for the simple fact that I adore him and cheers for his opponents but Lleyton wins so often that he doesn't get to rub it in too much lol... and women's tennis, well everybody in my family likes Kim although some have other favorites, like my sister with Serena !

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2002, 02:35 AM   #13
The Countess

The Countess is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi

My mum also likes Martina Hingis as well but sometimes sometimes when she watches a match she will get really excited and that just annoys me as she doesn't even know what she is cheering for half the time. So then she asks me alot of questions about it!
The Countess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2002, 03:04 AM   #14
country flag Berlin_Calling

Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute
First of all, my mom is the only one besides me to know a thing about tennis. She doesnt really care about Justine but she thinks Anna is very pretty. She JenCap better than Martina but her favorite player is Mary Pierce

mary pierce - forever #1
vaidisova - kournikova - golovin - henin
the boys - federer - gasquet - del potro - haase - nishikori
Berlin_Calling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2002, 04:29 AM   #15
J_Migoe

J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all
My dad is not really interested in tennis. He's more into rugby football but he admires the Williams sisters. At times he'd ask me: " Why do they wear those odd coloured dresses? My mother doesn't even care to know anything about tennis. She would tell me that she has more " worthy things to attend to then to make idols out of people." (yup! she's very religious and commited).
My sisters are just as crazy as I am with the Williams sisters. So yeah that's how my story goes
J_Migoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote