Tuesday 10th - Centre court report - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2006, 08:08 AM   #1
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute
Tuesday 10th - Centre court report

Well i was on a VERY HOT Centre court today

Clijsters d li 63 61

A much closer match then the scoreline suggests. Li was absolutely out on her feet and dripping in swet in the second set. Whilst Li still had her booming groundies , she wasnt as consistant as Clijsters as that's where the match was lost. (well that aswell as the fatigue factor). Although i think Clijsters was coasting at times and almost got caught out in the first set.She seemed to be doing her 'splits' an awful lot . . not really smart early on in the season. Both players had about the same service percentage and it was a good all round match.

Ivanovic d Mauresmo 64 63

What a great match !! Both players played consistant outstanding tennis. Not much seperated them throughout the whole match and perhaps Ana's power was the only real difference out there. Some of her returns were booming !! Ana also played the more smarter tennis mixing her speeds and shots more often then Amile. At times Amile didnt seem to care about the match, although i get the feeling when watching her she is very non chalont with everything she does. No real bad points about the match. Thought at one stage she might choke under the pressure but she held her nerve and finished the match off. Congrats to her with a good win !!

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2006, 09:51 AM   #2
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosven
Well i was on a VERY HOT Centre court today

Clijsters d li 63 61

A much closer match then the scoreline suggests. Li was absolutely out on her feet and dripping in swet in the second set. Whilst Li still had her booming groundies , she wasnt as consistant as Clijsters as that's where the match was lost. (well that aswell as the fatigue factor). Although i think Clijsters was coasting at times and almost got caught out in the first set.She seemed to be doing her 'splits' an awful lot . . not really smart early on in the season. Both players had about the same service percentage and it was a good all round match.

Ivanovic d Mauresmo 64 63

What a great match !! Both players played consistant outstanding tennis. Not much seperated them throughout the whole match and perhaps Ana's power was the only real difference out there. Some of her returns were booming !! Ana also played the more smarter tennis mixing her speeds and shots more often then Amile. At times Amile didnt seem to care about the match, although i get the feeling when watching her she is very non chalont with everything she does. No real bad points about the match. Thought at one stage she might choke under the pressure but she held her nerve and finished the match off. Congrats to her with a good win !!

Ana won 63 75

are you sure you watched the right match. LOL
btw, is Ana as hot in person as she is on TV?
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 10:08 AM   #3
country flag Prizeidiot

Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic
Ana won 63 75

are you sure you watched the right match. LOL
btw, is Ana as hot in person as she is on TV?
I will tell you now, not even close.

SHE IS SO MUCH HOTTER IN PERSON!!!
Prizeidiot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 07:50 PM   #4
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry i meant 63 75 . . . it was extremely hot on centre court ( i was on court level) . . .

as for how hot Ana is . . . well she is quite stunning !! A big contrast seeing her beside Mauresmo . . . . Ana is a hot pakage !!!

Old Jan 10th, 2006, 08:12 PM   #5
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosven
Sorry i meant 63 75 . . . it was extremely hot on centre court ( i was on court level) . . .

as for how hot Ana is . . . well she is quite stunning !! A big contrast seeing her beside Mauresmo . . . . Ana is a hot pakage !!!
what is that suppose to mean"a big contrast seeing her beside Mauresmo?
that kid Ana might be as dumb as a doorknob
what ur fucking language next time
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 08:23 PM   #6
country flag broncosven

Mate you misunderstood me

i meant where as Amile is quite Muscely, Ana is much smaller . . . . the same as seeing Karlovic beside Hewitt

Old Jan 10th, 2006, 08:30 PM   #7
Meesh

Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute
THanks for report, i would of loved to seen the Ana vs Amelie match
Meesh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote