Wednesday OOP? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2006, 08:17 AM   #1
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Wednesday OOP?

I know it has been released. n e 1 got it.
i hope they didnt chuk Ana on the outside courts - coz it wont be televised.
oh and Kooyong Calssic starts tomorrow so we wont get to see that many WTA matches. sad.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2006, 08:34 AM   #2
country flag KimC&MariaSNo1's

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute
its taking forever to find these
KimC&MariaSNo1's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 08:55 AM   #3
country flag krystlel

krystlel is a name known to all krystlel is a name known to all krystlel is a name known to all krystlel is a name known to all krystlel is a name known to all krystlel is a name known to all krystlel is a name known to all krystlel is a name known to all krystlel is a name known to all krystlel is a name known to all krystlel is a name known to all
Yeah it's stupid how it takes so long for them to put it up on their official site. Seven announced part of it by the end of their coverage so it's definitely out. By the way, unfortunately, I don't think the Ivanovic/Kuznetsova match will be televised though I wish it was. I guess it's possible if it's scheduled second at Sydney and the Kooyong matches end quickly then we'll get to see the conclusion of it.

Seven's coverage was: (I'm not 100% sure of this)
ATP: (Kooyong): Roger Federer vs Tommy Haas
ATP: (Kooyong): Andy Roddick vs Gael Monfils
ATP: Lleyton Hewitt vs Jurgen Melzer
Justine Henin-Hardenne vs winner of Maria Kirilenko/Nadia Petrova

Night coverage:
Kim Clijsters vs Francesca Schiavone
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 10:18 AM   #4
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute
So we don't get to see Ana on television tomorrow? Well I am extremely annoyed now, although it will be good to see some ATP matches of high quality, I haven't seen many this year.

I hope Kirilenko wins so we get to see her match, but when you think about it, 3 ATP matches will go for quite some time, and the likelihood is that we won't see any of Maria.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote