Monday Report - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2006, 09:29 AM   #1
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute
Monday Report

I was on court 6 again today - 2 womens matches and 2 mens

Dushevina d Zvonareva 36 64 16 (or something like that)

I hoenstly though that Zvon would easily win this match. Dush started the match returning really well and there were a couple of breaks in the beginning but it was Zvon who broke down first after a few important points and started weeping softly. Dush seemed more focused in the first and Zvon, who argued every single ball that went out or close to the line, almost couldnt care less. In the second the standard from both was much higher and there were many long rallies. Zvon held her nerve and it was Dush was had the fits late in this set yelling at herself. In the third Zvon totally lost it . . not only Crying on court, screaming at the umpire and linesman, throwing her racquet, smashing her racquet on her sit, and screaming Shit couple times . . . . well you get the point. Both girls looked extremely tired afterwards, mentally and phsycially drained. i liked Dush's forehand and Zvon backhand was also on fire.

Fedak d Likhotseva 64 36 63

This match started off evenly with both girls having good lond rallies and Fedak's returning being the better and she won the set. Fedak's serve went away in the second set and that's pretty much the reason why she lost. Elena had her elbow strapped from the start of the match and also called for the trainer after the 2nd set and looked like she was getting her stomach massaged and taped. She was always gonna loose the 3rd set after this injury. Being quite consistant Fedak simply keep the ball in play and run Elena around to win the match. For some reason Elena didn't shake Fedak's hand after the match ????????

Li d Penneta 64 61

Li was on fire again . Her shots are so powerful . . . some rallies the girls were just pounding the ball at each other. Penneta had far to many UE's to win and her first serve was very ordinary.

GO THE QUALIFIERS !!!!!!

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2006, 11:56 AM   #2
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks.

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 12:52 PM   #3
country flag lauryn

lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the report!

Vera Z
Bedanova Benesova Boev Bovina Chakvetadze Claes Clijsters Dementieva Flipkens Gajdosova Hantuchova Hendler Henin-Hardenne Ivanovic Karatantcheva Kleybanova Kutuzova Kirilenko Lisjak Mauresmo Myskina Nowe Pennetta Pin Razzano Safarova Sprem Sucha Vermoezen Zvonareva

WELCOME BACK MARTINA!

lauryn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 12:59 PM   #4
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for report and scores!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 04:12 PM   #5
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Thanks.
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 05:03 PM   #6
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Likhovtseva

Losing to Schurff in UAckalnd
Losing to Fedak
Don't want to shke hands

She's a top 20 player
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 08:14 PM   #7
malaye

malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all malaye is a name known to all
Vera really has some issues she needs to deal with. It's a pity. So much talent going to waste
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 01:25 AM   #8
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Fedak d Likhotseva 64 36 63

This match started off evenly with both girls having good lond rallies and Fedak's returning being the better and she won the set. Fedak's serve went away in the second set and that's pretty much the reason why she lost. Elena had her elbow strapped from the start of the match and also called for the trainer after the 2nd set and looked like she was getting her stomach massaged and taped. She was always gonna loose the 3rd set after this injury. Being quite consistant Fedak simply keep the ball in play and run Elena around to win the match. For some reason Elena didn't shake Fedak's hand after the match ????????
Bitch! That's very bad sportsmanship from Elena. One of Yuliana's best win if not her best and her opponent can't even shake her hand!

Thanks for the report Matt, hope you're having fun
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote