My Monday at the tennis... (pics included) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2006, 12:47 PM   #46
country flag Mattographer
Also known as AlexSydney

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevina
By the way, I've heard from reliable sources that Tommy is actually gay, and dating Gisela's brother.
Details, please!

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2006, 03:29 PM   #47
country flag slk45

slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceiling_fan
So the girl next to Ai could be Bondarenko, Russell, or Dubois
Russell and Bondarenko do look very much alike.
Dubois is 5'4", 127lbs. and was 19 in Oct.
Bondarenko is 5'9", 132lbs. and was 19 in Aug.
Russell was 27 in Aug., and apparently is keeping her height and weight to herself.
Sugiyama is 5'4-1/4", 121lbs. and was 30 in July.
You make the call.
I'm still leaning toward Bondarenko based on her, uh, profile, 'tho I would allow the likelihood of Russell.
slk45 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 10:03 PM   #48
country flag ceiling_fan

ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Well... Bondarenko just played in Hobart didn't she
ceiling_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 04:05 AM   #49
country flag slk45

slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well... Bondarenko just played in Hobart didn't she
That was her sister Alona. sometimes spelled Alyona.

Kateryna lost in 1R qualies at Sydney.
They have another sister too, Valeria, but I don't think she's playing this month.
slk45 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 04:50 AM   #50
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSydney
It's definitely Igor Andreev He's my favourite male tennis player so trust me, it's him!
I thought it was him too
I saw him in person at the tournie in Toronto (2003, I think!!)

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 04:57 AM   #51
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Quote:
So the girl next to Ai could be Bondarenko, Russell, or Dubois

I saw Ai today... she was practicing on a court next to Clijsters, but it was quite sad because there was a whole crowd around Kim and no-one on Ai's court. I think Ai and her group were watching Kim and laughing. I saw Ai pack up and leave so i decided to stand on the path to get an autograph, but then Gasquet was signing on a court about 10 metres away. I had to make a choice and I went with Gasquet, but when I came back onto the path, it was too late and Ai had gone to the restricted area. I heard stories about how Ai doesn't get too many autograph requests.

I bet Ai gets plenty of autograph requests...I know she does especially in Asia! How was she practiving? Well or did she look sick, she's not been feeling well...Who was with her on the practice court? What were her and group and her laughing at about Kim?

Thanks for the info!!!!!
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 07:03 AM   #52
country flag ceiling_fan

ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
I bet Ai gets plenty of autograph requests...I know she does especially in Asia! How was she practiving? Well or did she look sick, she's not been feeling well...Who was with her on the practice court? What were her and group and her laughing at about Kim?

Thanks for the info!!!!!
She was practicing well I guess. She was with about 2 other people. One was probably a coach and the other a hitting partner... I think they were both Japanese also.

Ai was resting on the chair facing in the direction of Kim training and all the people watching her, and it was pretty obvious that what they were laughing about was concerned to Kim & the crowd, not sure what though.

Then Ai started skipping (with the arms swaying and everything :lol) around the court (part of her training) but she looked like a fool, and she knew it, because she was laughing at herself and her group was laughing at her aswell. When she got to the side of the court that was closer to Kim's she checked out the people in the crowd & Kim and people took notice of her and laughed and she laughed back. It was cute
ceiling_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote