My Monday at the tennis... (pics included) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2006, 08:01 AM   #1
country flag ceiling_fan

ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute
My Monday at the tennis... (pics included)

OK. so firstly, my pics aren't that great cause my camera didn't zoom that much but anyway, I'd like to share my story. I would talk about the matches, and who played like what and so forth, but anyone can get that sort of information anywhere else.

Firstly, it was KID's day... so pretending to be 16 and under, we went into the fan-fest dome and got to play mini-tennis with KIM CLIJSTERS. I was playing on her side of the court but... oh well, same thing. She said Hi and stuff and was really friendly, answering questions and things like that. That's me on the left...

So I'll write about all the "good" players I met. And i'll start with the people who rejected us...

Nicole Vaidisova and her dad weren't doing much on the side of the court. So me and my friends decided to ask for one. And the reply from her dad/coach(?) was... nothing. I think she was about to taHe just gave us this massive greasy, and so we got the picture. When she started practice, She looked pretty good, but she kept flicking her hair in that barbie kind of way

Patty Schnyder and Lisa Raymond started walking down the path, then she saw us and walked back and took a detour... I don't blame them

Its Robredo, but this is the only photo with Daniela in it like 100 metres away.
Daniela was practicing on the furthest court with Maria Kirilenko. I forgot to take pictures. She was walking down the pathway after practice and this girl in front of us got an autograph from her. So i asked for an autograph and she looked at us briefly and just kept walking muttering something under her breath... it was weird. It was kinda rude but i guess she had to be somewhere. Although...

Sam Stosur had a match 2 or so hours away, and she stopped to give us all autographs and take a photo with us. She was definitely the friendliest.

Anastasia Myskina... at first she told every "no photos" while she was practising, so we left, but when we came back we saw her off the court crying, and her coach (? not jens, some chubby old guy) was giving her a pep talk. It was so sad, she was wiping the tears off her face. Anyway, we decided not to bother her cause she was lookin so sad, but this girl in front decided to ask her for an autograph which Anastasia obliged to... So we asked for one and said thanks wen she signed and she smiled back weakly, with her face and eyes still red from crying...

Paola Suarez and Virginia were standing together (so cute), but I only asked Paola for one, and I think Virginia was a bit annoyed coz she walked away.. .I was planning to ask both of them to sign, but just happened to ask Paola first.

BTW James Blake and Gasquet are HOT.

And Gisela was looking really nice (and was also very friendly and nice) in jeans and casual clothes for some reason... I heard she was going out with Tommy Robredo... Anyway, Here's a pic of them. They were really touchy feely, Gisela was watching him play on the grass or something

- gisela and her bro apparently

I didn't see GRoenefeld and Safina play, but i could definitely hear them coz they were grunting freakin' loud!

Oh and we saw this random guy... we thought he was Feliciano Lopez... but when he got closer to us, we realized he wasn't... anyone know who this is?

Other phtos (they aren't too good): Anna Chak

Justine n Hingis practising together

Franny and another girl maybe vera D

Ai

Last edited by ceiling_fan : Jan 9th, 2006 at 08:31 AM.
ceiling_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2006, 08:28 AM   #2
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future
great report!!

lol@ patty
That's nice of Myskina to sign.

Damn Gisela

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 08:31 AM   #3
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
cool, thanks for that. I thought kids day was Wednesday?
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 08:33 AM   #4
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Paola Suarez and Virginia were standing together (so cute), but I only asked Paola for one, and I think Virginia was a bit annoyed coz she walked away.. .I was planning to ask both of them to sign, but just happened to ask Paola first.
Paola Poor Vivi
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 08:39 AM   #5
country flag Oriental_Rain

Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute
nice one Ivy
and yep Daniela can be rude sometimes

Hlúpi ľudia sú príjemným rozptýlením
Hrdá fanynka Daniely Hantuchovej

Oriental_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 08:49 AM   #6
country flag nigel - dani fan
Team WTAworld

nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute nigel - dani fan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceiling_fan
..Its Robredo, but this is the only photo with Daniela in it like 100 metres away.
Daniela was practicing on the furthest court with Maria Kirilenko. I forgot to take pictures...
How could you forget Dani!!

|Ain't no party like a... COCKTAIL PARTY!| |D'Express 13(0DH)|

Quote:
"I guess the way to get there is to keep working hard and fight all the way"
Daniela Hantuchova
nigel - dani fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 08:55 AM   #7
country flag ceiling_fan

ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel - dani fan
How could you forget Dani!!
Well, I forgot to take pictures, so I got my friends to walk back down so I could take pictures... and that's when Dani had finished practising and walking back up, and that's when I asked for her autograph. And when she cut us down, I guess I didn't think of taking a photo because she probably wouldn't like one being taken given the mood (i think) she was in

and yes ben, it was kid's day today... wasn't it?
ceiling_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 09:35 AM   #8
country flag Tati & Dani

Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute
ivy , next time try a deodorant
maybe she signs then
Tati & Dani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 09:45 AM   #9
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the report,any pic of amélie or did you see her??

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 02:05 PM   #10
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for pics!

Myskina
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 03:05 PM   #11
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
The guy is Igor Andreev

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaď|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 03:06 PM   #12
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Anyways, thanks for the story and pictures!

I know you meant the pic to be of Daniela, but you made my day cause it's the first Tommy picture I've seen this year

Yeah he and Gisela have been a couple for months, but I guess they are slowly becoming more open about Gisela was watching Tommy's match against Burgsmüller [ @ the match] in Rosmalen in the Player's Box like three seats from me.

Gisela's brother Alejandro is hot by the way Have a good look at him

Old Jan 9th, 2006, 03:08 PM   #13
Team WTAworld

And to Myskina

Old Jan 9th, 2006, 04:08 PM   #14
country flag Agassi Fan

Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all
thanks for the pics.

The Boss is back!
Agassi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 05:19 PM   #15
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Thanks. The pictures are great.