Lindsay at the Australian Open. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2006, 04:23 PM   #1
country flag Andrew..

Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute
Lindsay at the Australian Open.

She arrived today.

Cheer or something.
Andrew.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2006, 04:35 PM   #2
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
wooooooooot Lindsay is down under!! c'mon lindsay!!

*will that do andrew?

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 05:29 PM   #3
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of

Lindsaaaaaaaaaay

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 05:36 PM   #4
country flag Elldee

Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future
I think it's great that Lindsay opted to head straight to Melbourne rather than going home [as I assumed she would] so that jet lag won't be an issue and she won't pick up bugs [or bronchitus!] by flying around.

Can't wait for the draw! Actually, when's it out?

Elena Bovina | Anastasia Myskina | Flavia Pennetta
Fernando Verdasco | Tommy Haas

Q. Give us an update on the kid.
A. Are you serious?
Elldee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 06:23 PM   #5
country flag dav abu

dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future
all the best in Australia Lindsay!!
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 07:27 PM   #6
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
Lindsay Davenport, 2006 Australian Open Champion!
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 07:33 PM   #7
country flag dav abu

dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future dav abu has a brilliant future
do you honestly think so LindsayRulez? I admire your honestly and wish I could be more hopeful but l voted in another thread that she won't win a Slam this year. How I hope to be proven wrong!!She definitely has a chance in Australia but then doesn't she have a chance in every slam (bar the french obviously) and something always goes wrong. Cmon Lindsay prove me wrong and LindsayRulez right!
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 07:51 PM   #8

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Slam
I think it's great that Lindsay opted to head straight to Melbourne rather than going home [as I assumed she would] so that jet lag won't be an issue and she won't pick up bugs [or bronchitus!] by flying around.

Can't wait for the draw! Actually, when's it out?
next friday isnt it?

Old Jan 8th, 2006, 07:56 PM   #9
country flag Andrew..

Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav abu
do you honestly think so LindsayRulez? I admire your honestly and wish I could be more hopeful but l voted in another thread that she won't win a Slam this year. How I hope to be proven wrong!!She definitely has a chance in Australia but then doesn't she have a chance in every slam (bar the french obviously) and something always goes wrong. Cmon Lindsay prove me wrong and LindsayRulez right!
He's just cheering.

It's like when I say "Kim, you're the best player in the world!".
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 08:15 PM   #10
country flag Elldee

Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreva lindsay
next friday isnt it?
Near enough.. can't wait.

I think she'll win

A. Are you serious?
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 08:18 PM   #11

Quote:
Near enough.. can't wait.

I think she'll win
yeah go one step further this year and not play the doubles!!!

Old Jan 8th, 2006, 08:23 PM   #12
country flag Elldee

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreva lindsay
yeah go one step further this year and not play the doubles!!!
Well, blatantly, she should have won last year and would have [I think] last year without doubles.

I am very excited about Wimbledon this year for Lindsay but ultimately I think she can do it at the AO too.

A. Are you serious?
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 08:52 PM   #13
country flag GrandSlam05

GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute
Kim
Lindsay Davenport: Always my #1 Girl

Last edited by GrandSlam05 : Jan 10th, 2006 at 01:42 AM.
GrandSlam05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 09:26 PM   #14
country flag Andrew..

Quote:
Well, blatantly, she should have won last year and would have [I think] last year without doubles.

I am very excited about Wimbledon this year for Lindsay but ultimately I think she can do it at the AO too.
Meh... I still don't think she would have won. Losing the 3-4 game wasn't just because she was exhausted, that was a mental thing too. But she wouldn't have lost the final set 6-0.
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 09:35 PM   #15
country flag Lindsayfan32

Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav abu
Nah this going to be the year where everything goes right for Lindsay in the slams as she said herself she's playing for the slams not the ranking this year and that in itself has to be step in the right direction.

A side note Lindsay even rated a mention on the local news last night an after thought after Maria but a mention none the less.
Lindsayfan32 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote