Vaidisova d. Mirza 7-6, 6-3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2006, 03:13 PM   #1
country flag Sabatinifan

Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all
Vaidisova d. Mirza 7-6, 6-3

at least that's what the scoreboard said on the website.
Sabatinifan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #2
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
Sania was leading the 1st set 6-6; 7-6 and then the line call went against her which was well 5-6 cm off baseline...Damn turning point...Sania was playing well uptill there...!!!
$$$
solid3k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 03:25 PM   #3
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Nikki
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 03:29 PM   #4
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute
awww sania:aww:
Maryamator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 03:58 PM   #5
country flag KingA

KingA is just really nice KingA is just really nice KingA is just really nice KingA is just really nice KingA is just really nice KingA is just really nice KingA is just really nice KingA is just really nice KingA is just really nice KingA is just really nice KingA is just really nice
Both girls put up a good battle!!!
Yes.... Sania was unlucky at that crucial line call during the first set tiebreak!!!!

Hope both girls will carry a good form to the AO!!! Especially my Nicole Babe!!
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 04:03 PM   #6
country flag Rafe306

Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold
That's actually a good scoreline for Mirza..She brought the first set to a tie breaker against a player who is the next Sharapova
Rafe306 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 04:09 PM   #7
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Nikki
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 04:12 PM   #8
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
damn!sania!

do better at the AO!at least 3 wins there girl!
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 04:13 PM   #9
country flag Sabatinifan

Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all Sabatinifan is a name known to all
The stats showed it was a fairly close match, Mirza had four more winners but also about 8-10 more errors than Vaidisova.
Sabatinifan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 04:13 PM   #10
country flag solid3k

solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold solid3k is a splendid one to behold
I still think this was Mirza'a match...!!! Should have taken it...!!!
$$$
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #11
country flag Jose-Luis

Jose-Luis has a brilliant future Jose-Luis has a brilliant future Jose-Luis has a brilliant future Jose-Luis has a brilliant future Jose-Luis has a brilliant future Jose-Luis has a brilliant future Jose-Luis has a brilliant future Jose-Luis has a brilliant future Jose-Luis has a brilliant future Jose-Luis has a brilliant future Jose-Luis has a brilliant future
Nicole
Jose-Luis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 04:28 PM   #12
country flag solid3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabatinifan
The stats showed it was a fairly close match, Mirza had four more winners but also about 8-10 more errors than Vaidisova.
Damn errors ...Cant help with the kind of the game she plays . Worst for Sania is that those errors comes out many a times in the crucial situation and this terribly causes the match for her ...!!!
$$$
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 04:29 PM   #13
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Sania
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 04:29 PM   #14
country flag Mailin

Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future
Nicki

We are, each of us,
angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by embracing one another!

DEVILSOVA is back!

www.nicole-vaidisova.org

www.nicolevaidisovaforum.com
Mailin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 04:30 PM   #15
Allez Joosteen

Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all
Nicole
Allez Joosteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote