Corina to play doubles with Lindsay at Eastbourne - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2002, 05:18 PM   #1
hugetennisfan

hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice
Corina to play doubles with Lindsay at Eastbourne

from cnnsi.com

Out of action since November, Lindsay Davenport is scheduled to return to the Tour in Eastbourne. Better news still: She is expected to play doubles there with Corina Morariu.

hugetennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2002, 05:23 PM   #2
wave

wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute
Great news!

Arantxa, you will always be in my heart. Thanks for all the great matches you gave us and for just being a wonderful person on and off court.
All the best for your future!
wave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:24 PM   #3
country flag tfannis
Spaghetti Warrior

tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute
Wow....that's one hell of a comeback-couple

Great news!!!!!
tfannis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:26 PM   #4
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
OMG, Lindsay is back, I hope she is healthy and happy and also Corina, OMG hope they can take wimbledon doubles, that will be one hell of a story
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:29 PM   #5
country flag PamShriverRockz

PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute
I'm really pleased about that! Great to see them both back!
"Her enduring legacy is far more emotional, instead of statistical..."

"To watch Arantxa Sanchez Vicario play tennis was to rediscover the reason why we fell in love with the game in the first place."
PamShriverRockz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:30 PM   #6
country flag RAA

RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of
that is fabulous! what fun they'll have!
RAA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:31 PM   #7
Justinator
Team WTAworld

Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road
Wonderful news!

Welcome back Corina! And of course Lindsay!

henin.net

henin.net Forum
Justinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:38 PM   #8
country flag shirley

shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Great news!

*Kilmarnock FC: Scottish League Cup Winners 2012*

Juan Martin Del Potro

World Cup 2010 Prediction Joint Champion
shirley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:40 PM   #9
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
COME ON LINDSAY & CORINA!!!!!

SHOW EM, WHO"S THE QUEEN OF DOUBLES.

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:41 PM   #10
GoDominiqu
Team WTAworld

GoDominiqu is an unknown quantity at this point GoDominiqu is an unknown quantity at this point GoDominiqu is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds great ... but I will only believe that Lindsay is back when I see her on the court.
GoDominiqu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:44 PM   #11
country flag Elske
Kitty's muff muncher

Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute
wwwwwoooooohooooooooo great news!!!

Welcome Back Corina and Lindsay!
Elske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:45 PM   #12
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have a link to the actual story? I can't find anything on the cnnsi site.
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:50 PM   #13
country flag Mazza
Team WTAworld

Mazza has disabled reputation
This is excellent news! Great to see both Lindsay and Corina back!!

G o o d l u c k t o C l i j s t e r s , S h a r a p o v a , R u s e d s k i a n d M u r r a y ! !

Mazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 05:55 PM   #14
*Izzy*
Team WTAworld

*Izzy* has disabled reputation
Great news!!!

OMG, I would love for them to win....
Old May 6th, 2002, 06:07 PM   #15
hugetennisfan

hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice
Try this.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ins...05/06/mailbag/
hugetennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote