Sunday Pic's - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2006, 01:45 PM   #1
country flag eefff1

eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all
Sunday Pic's

Kirilenko, Zvonareva, Hingis, Dulko, Vadisova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic, Pennetta, Safina

eefff1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2006, 01:48 PM   #2
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx again
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 01:56 PM   #3
country flag ceciliaf92

ceciliaf92 has much to be proud of ceciliaf92 has much to be proud of ceciliaf92 has much to be proud of ceciliaf92 has much to be proud of ceciliaf92 has much to be proud of ceciliaf92 has much to be proud of ceciliaf92 has much to be proud of ceciliaf92 has much to be proud of ceciliaf92 has much to be proud of ceciliaf92 has much to be proud of ceciliaf92 has much to be proud of
Great shots of most of my fav players. Thanks

MY FAN ARTS & TENNIS PICS

James, Feli, Mario, Marat, Jo

Myspace
ceciliaf92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 03:33 PM   #4
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Thanks.
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 09:47 AM   #5
country flag vicky116_is_back

vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice
is that Melanie behind martina?
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 09:49 AM   #6
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky116_is_back
is that Melanie behind martina?
I think it is...thanks for the pics! EEFF1 !
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 01:06 PM   #7
country flag eefff1

eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all eefff1 is a name known to all
Its Not Melanie

Its not Melanie, didn't see her round the practice court or at the match today. From what I read somewhere, she didn't come to Australia this time.
eefff1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 03:11 PM   #8
country flag Agassi Fan

Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all
Thanks!

The Boss is back!
Agassi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 05:15 AM   #9
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eefff1
Its not Melanie, didn't see her round the practice court or at the match today. From what I read somewhere, she didn't come to Australia this time.
Yeah i was there as well - Melanie was definately not with Martina.