Some players quotes about Sania Mirza - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2006, 09:10 AM   #1
country flag Dasha_

Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute
Some players quotes about Sania Mirza

Serena Williams, after her match at the Australian Open:
“She has a very solid game, especially to be so young, she’s only 18. I definitely see a very bright future for her.”

Kim Clijsters commented:
“Her best tennis is incredible. She’s probably hitting the ball a lot harder and cleaner than a lot of the top girls.”

Maria Sharapova after her match at the US Open:
“You know, tennis is a very global sport. She’s very young, has a great future ahead of her. Very big game. But of course with time, I think she needs experience, you know, she’ll learn.”
"I dream of people watching me holding up my third Wimbledon trophy... Most of all I dream of being a good person to all that are inspired by me I dream of having girls, women, boys, men being fond of not only what I have done on the tennis court, or on the big screen or what I design but I dream of what people think of me as a person.
I dream that people think of me as a giving person as a person that
loves life and is fun to be around." - Serena

Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2006, 09:18 AM   #2
country flag Zauber

Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of
Now there is someone who is over-hoped for.
Understandably so, since India, Pakistan does not have many world class athletes to root for in proportion to the numbers.
This should get me a few red raves or flaggs or whatever the bad opions are called.
I think its the silliest thing on this message board and that is saying something.
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 09:55 AM   #3
country flag KimC&MariaSNo1's

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasha_yu
Maria Sharapova after her match at the US Open:
“You know, tennis is a very global sport. She’s very young, has a great future ahead of her. Very big game. But of course with time, I think she needs experience, you know, she’ll learn.”
i think thats funny isnt she older that masha
KimC&MariaSNo1's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 10:11 AM   #4
country flag Dasha_

Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimC&MariaSNo1's
i think thats funny isnt she older that masha
yeah, I thought the same thing...
"I dream of people watching me holding up my third Wimbledon trophy... Most of all I dream of being a good person to all that are inspired by me I dream of having girls, women, boys, men being fond of not only what I have done on the tennis court, or on the big screen or what I design but I dream of what people think of me as a person.

Old Jan 5th, 2006, 10:37 AM   #5
country flag vicky116_is_back

vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice
shows how much your knowledge of Indian sport is!
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 10:40 AM   #6
country flag Dasha_

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky116_is_back
shows how much your knowledge of Indian sport is!
I just wanted to share some nice things Kim and Serena said about Sania...

Don't get me wrong, I like the girl and wish her even bigger success in this season.