Maria's Mafia - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 18th, 2008, 07:24 PM   #541
country flag Princess_Masha

Princess_Masha is just really nice Princess_Masha is just really nice Princess_Masha is just really nice Princess_Masha is just really nice Princess_Masha is just really nice Princess_Masha is just really nice Princess_Masha is just really nice Princess_Masha is just really nice Princess_Masha is just really nice Princess_Masha is just really nice Princess_Masha is just really nice
Re: Maria's Mafia

yes me too

Rafael Nadal
Marcos Baghdatis

Maria 4Ever
Princess_Masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2008, 07:32 PM   #542
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyute_shana View Post
Hi.....Can I join Maria Mafia?

And by the way...I'm new here....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Masha
yes me too
You have to be dedicated supporters of Maria.

You also need to pick a title. There are already-taken titles and also some suggestions in the First Post of this thread.

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 03:31 AM   #543
country flag kyute_shana

kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xan View Post
You have to be dedicated supporters of Maria.

You also need to pick a title. There are already-taken titles and also some suggestions in the First Post of this thread.
I see...thanks xan!

Well...I've thought about it all night......and I came up with....the Official smooth talker of the Maria Mafia....will that be alright?

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm a better person. I feel happier, less alone, less lonely."
-Naomi Campbell(Skins)
kyute_shana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 01:57 AM   #544
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see...thanks xan!

Well...I've thought about it all night......and I came up with....the Official smooth talker of the Maria Mafia....will that be alright?
Sounds good to me...

Old Apr 20th, 2008, 05:32 AM   #545
country flag kyute_shana

kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all kyute_shana is a name known to all

Thanks xan! So how do i put those sigs? Like the eternal follower sig and the Maria Mafia sig? I mean, what number should I be?

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm a better person. I feel happier, less alone, less lonely."
-Naomi Campbell(Skins)
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 07:37 AM   #546
country flag xoxo89

xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice

Hey, may I be the official brunette of the Maria mafia?
xoxo89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 10:51 PM   #547
country flag xan

Quote:
Thanks xan! So how do i put those sigs? Like the eternal follower sig and the Maria Mafia sig? I mean, what number should I be?
The easiest way is to copy and paste an existing sig and alter the name. Otherwise the general rule is to use a plainish bold text, the wording in black, the name in another colour.

Fotr taken numbers, check the Golden Girl thread.

Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 10:59 PM   #548
country flag xan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxo89 View Post
So long as you are a core Maria supporter... Is that the case?

Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 11:30 PM   #549
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Why not?
This is going to sound a little strange, but I'd like to be the Chief Purser of the Maria Mafia, not a traditional position in organized crime, but I have a history of service to the navy so it probably is appropriate. Just read catch 22. There is a bit of overlap between the Chief Steward and the Purser on most ships.I also know for a fact that mobsters sell a lot of purses, and when nobody is paying they do send the enforcers around so...
mal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 12:08 AM   #550
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
Why not?
This is going to sound a little strange, but I'd like to be the Chief Purser of the Maria Mafia, not a traditional position in organized crime, but I have a history of service to the navy so it probably is appropriate. Just read catch 22. There is a bit of overlap between the Chief Steward and the Purser on most ships.I also know for a fact that mobsters sell a lot of purses, and when nobody is paying they do send the enforcers around so...
Your title should be "Official Incoherent Weirdo of the Maria Mafia".

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 01:12 AM   #551
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

You're not Edward Woodward (Edward Woodward ), if so I think I know who your friend is.

"Official Incoherent Weirdo of the Maria Mafia"? No, I don't like it.
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 11:28 AM   #552
country flag xoxo89

xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice xoxo89 is just really nice

Quote:
So long as you are a core Maria supporter... Is that the case?
I'm a huge maria fan!
xoxo89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 01:43 PM   #553
country flag kyute_shana

Quote:
The easiest way is to copy and paste an existing sig and alter the name. Otherwise the general rule is to use a plainish bold text, the wording in black, the name in another colour.

Fotr taken numbers, check the Golden Girl thread.
I see...thanks xan! Yey! I'm a Maria Mafia now!!!

-Naomi Campbell(Skins)
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 11:09 PM   #554
country flag xan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
Why not?
You're not a refugee from the SS Dementieva are you?
But I can't see any huge objection to Chief Purser.

Old Apr 25th, 2008, 12:08 AM   #555
country flag mal

Quote:
I'm a huge maria fan!
Love your sig.

Quote:
You're not a refugee from the SS Dementieva are you?
But I can't see any huge objection to Chief Purser.
Criky. That sounds like a teething snack. Is it european illness?
Infact, the only SS I know is the Showboat, and all the characters in that one have to black up and wear Sambo's uniforms, so no.