Maria's Mafia - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 06:16 PM   #511
country flag iamme

iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all
Re: Maria's Mafia

hey guys! I'd also like to join if I can. I am also her fan since Wimbldeon 2004 and since then I love her and watch all of her matches I can.

maybe I could be called as Gun(wo)man because that's what my real surname means

Szávay Ági -the high-flying hungarian star (still) Novak Djokovic-Marat Safin

GGG only for Maria
Official rifleWOman of the Maria Maffia
iamme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 06:55 PM   #512
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchstnate View Post
so Edward....would u be ok with Enforcer instead...or does that still push it. Let me know
Thats fine with me

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 07:08 PM   #513
country flag Mchstnate

Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
Thats fine with me
Ok!! So Xan since Edward and I came to an agreement...I ask you again...can I become a member of the Maria Mafia? If so Enforcer it is please
Mchstnate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 08:01 PM   #514
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok!! So Xan since Edward and I came to an agreement...I ask you again...can I become a member of the Maria Mafia? If so Enforcer it is please
Also, I apologise if I came across as sounding arrogant in my initial post. Just didn't want some of the older members to feel put out.

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 08:06 PM   #515
country flag Mchstnate

Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Also, I apologise if I came across as sounding arrogant in my initial post. Just didn't want some of the older members to feel put out.

Yeah I understood completely thats why I didn't bitch back at you. I like the new name better anyways!
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 05:11 AM   #516
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xan View Post
Great. Any significance in the capital U?
thank you again about 'The RUnner' i just want to put stress on U and RU is like shorcut for russia..so can i put in my signature now im a member of the maria mafia?
LizeT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 10:12 AM   #517
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Or maybe you just are slightly arrogant
Honestly Edward, i was scared of you when I started posting here, but ur actually a softir
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 04:28 PM   #518
country flag Edward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
Or maybe you just are slightly arrogant
Honestly Edward, i was scared of you when I started posting here, but ur actually a softir
Why would anyone be scared of me?

Old Mar 20th, 2008, 06:57 PM   #519
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplish View Post
thank you again about 'The RUnner' i just want to put stress on U and RU is like shorcut for russia..so can i put in my signature now im a member of the maria mafia?
Certainly. So long as it doesn't stand for "runner Up!"

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 06:58 PM   #520
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That sounds good to me!

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 09:20 PM   #521
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Certainly. So long as it doesn't stand for "runner Up!"
no..it doesn't stand for runner up maria is always the champion
LizeT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 09:27 PM   #522
country flag Mchstnate

Quote:
That sounds good to me!

Thanks much!
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 11:55 PM   #523

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why would anyone be scared of me?
You're blunt
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

Old Mar 21st, 2008, 12:32 AM   #524
country flag Edward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
You're blunt
Haha, i'm not that bad.

If I was completely blunt, I'd have told you how pissed off I was at being robbed of the moderation job despite being democratically elected in 2004, but I didn't.

Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 08:45 AM   #525

Quote:
Haha, i'm not that bad.

If I was completely blunt, I'd have told you how pissed off I was at being robbed of the moderation job despite being democratically elected in 2004, but I didn't.
You should have
It wasn't really my choice, I just said that this forum needed a mod was all... But your bluntness is good, rather refreshing sometimes
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!