Maria's Mafia - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 24th, 2007, 12:15 PM   #496
country flag yolis

yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all yolis is a name known to all
Re: Maria's Mafia

OK, I like crooked lawyer..
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA KRISTINA KUCOVA MARIA SHARAPOVA ANA IVANOVIC MARIA KIRILENKO KIM CLIJSTERS ANNA CHAKVETADZE NICOLE VAIDISOVA ELENA DEMENTIEVA TATIANA GOLOVIN JENNIFER CAPRIATI MARY PIERCE

Official Crooked Lawyer of the Maria Mafia
The Official Violin Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra

Pozdravujem Zuzku Zlochovú
yolis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 27th, 2007, 03:29 PM   #497
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolis View Post
OK, I like crooked lawyer..
Great. You're welcome.

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 11:00 PM   #498
country flag Mchstnate

Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all

If I could join your group could I be Commander please

Last edited by Mchstnate : Mar 14th, 2008 at 02:16 AM.
Mchstnate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 02:10 AM   #499
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

may i join your 'maria mafia' group..please..
LizeT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 12:04 PM   #500
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchstnate View Post
If I could join your group could I be Commander please
You can join if you are a loyal Maria supporter...

Old Mar 14th, 2008, 12:05 PM   #501
country flag xan

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplish View Post
may i join your 'maria mafia' group..please..
As above you need to pledge loyalty to maria, and then choose a relevant post that has not been taken.

Old Mar 14th, 2008, 09:07 PM   #502
country flag Mchstnate

Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xan View Post
You can join if you are a loyal Maria supporter...
I pledge that I am more than just a loyal fan but a respectable and dedicated as well. I am always looking forward to her next match whether its in a month or a couple of days and she really is my favorite athlete...if im accepted..can I be commander please

I may be new to this site but not Sharapova

GO MASHA!!!

Last edited by Mchstnate : Mar 14th, 2008 at 10:39 PM.
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 01:22 PM   #503
country flag xan

Quote:
I pledge that I am more than just a loyal fan but a respectable and dedicated as well. I am always looking forward to her next match whether its in a month or a couple of days and she really is my favorite athlete...if im accepted..can I be commander please

I may be new to this site but not Sharapova

GO MASHA!!!
Great! Commander? That's a big first post - but if no one objects....

Old Mar 16th, 2008, 02:12 PM   #504
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great! Commander? That's a big first post - but if no one objects....
I do.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 02:20 PM   #505
country flag Mchstnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
I do.
Why the objection....Edward?
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 02:25 PM   #506
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why the objection....Edward?
No offense, but I take objection to a new member taking on a title that implies higher status than they deserve.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 04:54 PM   #507
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

Quote:
As above you need to pledge loyalty to maria, and then choose a relevant post that has not been taken.
ok..I pledged to be a loyal maria sharapova fan till the end,and I would do a great job on representing maria sharapova.."The RUnner" please
since seeing her win wimbeldon04, i became a fan of her.and when i saw her win usopen06 and have a slump on 07, i even like her more..she's just a fighter and has brought something to spice up the game of tennis
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 05:00 PM   #508
LizeT

and thank you
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:58 PM   #509
country flag xan

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplish View Post
ok..I pledged to be a loyal maria sharapova fan till the end,and I would do a great job on representing maria sharapova.."The RUnner" please
since seeing her win wimbeldon04, i became a fan of her.and when i saw her win usopen06 and have a slump on 07, i even like her more..she's just a fighter and has brought something to spice up the game of tennis
Great. Any significance in the capital U?

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #510
country flag Mchstnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
No offense, but I take objection to a new member taking on a title that implies higher status than they deserve.
so Edward....would u be ok with Enforcer instead...or does that still push it. Let me know