Maria's Mafia - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2006, 04:35 PM   #241
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WC6320
lol, wildcard, no i think im gonna be the official pasta chef! I like pasta, and that was a suggestion on the opening post of this thread
So is that what you want as your handle.....

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2006, 03:27 AM   #242
country flag WC6320

WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all
Yes please, if thats okay

Also massive fan of Alicia Molik, Sammy Stosur,
Jelena Jankovic, Ana Ivanovic and Kim Clijsters
West Coast Eagles member
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.

Official Pasta Chef of the Maria Mafia
Official Trombone player of Kirilenko's Orchestra
WC6320 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 04:54 PM   #243
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WC6320
Yes please, if thats okay
That's fine!

Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:43 AM   #244
country flag tennisjunky

tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute
xan,

whats with the numbers listed? havent been here in a while but noticed most of the mafia members have a number listed, what number should i have?

SHARAPOVA- who's up next for a beatdown? SERENA- underestimate her if you want, it's your funeral! SHAHAR-
official 'good fella' of the maria mafia
tennisjunky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #245
country flag xan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisjunky
xan,

whats with the numbers listed? havent been here in a while but noticed most of the mafia members have a number listed, what number should i have?
the numbers are obtained on the Golden Girl thread.

Old Sep 10th, 2006, 05:12 AM   #246
country flag :)

:) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold
Official FedEx of Maria's Mafia
:) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 09:17 PM   #247
country flag x Chu x

x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of x Chu x has much to be proud of
Can i be the 'Official Bagel Roller of Maria's Mafia'? please

Masha 2006 US Open Champion
~Inspiration~

"But there are a lot more cherries that I'm gonna put on that cake..." - Masha

7304..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Bagel Roller of Maria's Mafia
Nicole Vaidisova
x Chu x is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 01:19 PM   #248
country flag xan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x Chu x
Can i be the 'Official Bagel Roller of Maria's Mafia'? please
Quote:
Originally Posted by ;)
Official FedEx of Maria's Mafia
Glad to welcome you to Maria's loyal mafiosi.

Old Sep 11th, 2006, 02:06 PM   #249
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
were building quite a number of loyal mafiosa these days
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2006, 03:56 AM   #250
country flag :)

:) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold :) is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xan
Glad to welcome you to Maria's loyal mafiosi.
Fanks.
:) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2006, 02:00 PM   #251
country flag xan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23
were building quite a number of loyal mafiosa these days
Maria needs a good Mob behind her.

Old Oct 7th, 2006, 10:17 AM   #252
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Xan, can I be the official Fight Fixer?

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 12:39 PM   #253
country flag xan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever

Xan, can I be the official Fight Fixer?
Sounds good to me.

How much for Masha to win the Kremlin Cup?

Old Nov 12th, 2006, 06:10 AM   #254
country flag McQuest
Team WTAworld

McQuest has a reputation beyond repute McQuest has a reputation beyond repute McQuest has a reputation beyond repute McQuest has a reputation beyond repute McQuest has a reputation beyond repute McQuest has a reputation beyond repute McQuest has a reputation beyond repute McQuest has a reputation beyond repute McQuest has a reputation beyond repute McQuest has a reputation beyond repute McQuest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Mafia

Please sign me up as the "Official Guardian of the Maria Mafia" if no one else has claimed that yet. Thanks.
McQuest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 01:33 PM   #255
country flag xan

Re: Maria's Mafia

Hi McQuest

So long as you're a loyal masha fan.