Maria's Mafia - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2006, 03:59 PM   #226
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
Oh I see. Thanks Sweep. I don't have enough V-cash yet to get a signature, but when I do, I'll come back to this thread!!
Lillibet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2006, 04:42 PM   #227
country flag FedExpress

FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillibet
Oh I see. Thanks Sweep. I don't have enough V-cash yet to get a signature, but when I do, I'll come back to this thread!!
Hey, I was bored so I gave you 700 for an avatar You can give it back to me when you're done.

2709...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Punisher of the Maria Mafia

Official Violin Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra
FedExpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 04:48 PM   #228
country flag Sweep

Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future Sweep has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExpress
Hey, I was bored so I gave you 700 for an avatar You can give it back to me when you're done.
She's nearly as rich in vCash as you now!
hantuchova.
dementieva.
chakvetadze.
Sweep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 04:49 PM   #229
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by furrykitten
Can I be the 'Official Fool' please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabieonelove3
Can I be the Official Vegas Showgirl? lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_maryamator
can i be official hater? ooops now ill get 10000 bad reps
Hey. I don't look in for a couple of days and the place goes wild!

I don't see any reason why not. Good names.

And I bet you think you're joking, maryamator....

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 04:52 PM   #230
country flag FedExpress

FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweep
She's nearly as rich in vCash as you now!
Haha, yeah that's true but she have to post a 'little' more though

Old Jul 18th, 2006, 05:22 PM   #231
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xan
Hey. I don't look in for a couple of days and the place goes wild!

I don't see any reason why not. Good names.

And I bet you think you're joking, maryamator....

Thanks
How do I go about adding this to my sig then, just copy and paste?
And about maryamator, its serious please give her that name

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 09:53 PM   #232
country flag tabieonelove3

tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold
So im the Official Vegas Showgirl of the Maria's Mafia then?

Last edited by tabieonelove3 : Jul 19th, 2006 at 05:55 AM.
tabieonelove3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 10:09 PM   #233
country flag FedExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabieonelove3
So im the Official Vegas Showgirl of the Maria's Mafia then?
Yes, you can add your Mafia-sig now

Old Jul 19th, 2006, 05:56 AM   #234
country flag tabieonelove3

tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold tabieonelove3 is a splendid one to behold
yay!..lol.. i had a hard time figuring how to get my siggy to show....
Old Jul 20th, 2006, 11:38 AM   #235
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExpress
Thank you so much! That's really generous of you! Now I have to work out how to do the avatar thingy!!
Thanks again though! You just made my day!
Old Jul 20th, 2006, 12:10 PM   #236
country flag Lillibet

So can now that I can change my signature (well, actually get one), can I be part of the Maria Mafia... say erm.. the Official Health Girl of the Maria Mafia... hm, interesting!
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 02:31 PM   #237
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillibet
So can now that I can change my signature (well, actually get one), can I be part of the Maria Mafia... say erm.. the Official Health Girl of the Maria Mafia... hm, interesting!
Certainly. Welcome to the Mafia, Health Girl...

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 10:03 AM   #238
country flag WC6320

WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all
I have also been kindly donated some vcash, so I was wondering if I could be part of the Maria Mafia. Any ideas of a name? The official ballboy maybe? is that taken??
WC6320 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 10:47 AM   #239
country flag FedExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by WC6320
I have also been kindly donated some vcash, so I was wondering if I could be part of the Maria Mafia. Any ideas of a name? The official ballboy maybe? is that taken??
I don't know what your nickname means but you could be the Official Wildcard Just kiddin'

Old Jul 28th, 2006, 10:57 AM   #240
country flag WC6320

WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all WC6320 is a name known to all
lol, wildcard, no i think im gonna be the official pasta chef! I like pasta, and that was a suggestion on the opening post of this thread
WC6320 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote