Maria's Mafia - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 01:24 PM   #136
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaMMashA
Id say theres more good fans then bad well a lot more to be honest! so you believe Maria visits her own forums then?

lol, like she has the time for that

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 01:43 PM   #137
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summon
lol, like she has the time for that
lol i know but i thought that may have been what Dan23 was getting at maybe he was as he said Maria herself as in she sees the immature guys on her forum, anyway im sure she has got time like in Hotel room after games with her laptop browsing around etc, if you was a big star do you reckon youd look at your forums?

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 02:17 PM   #138
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
I have heard from people who would know, that Maria has (in the past at least) seen some of her forums as have some of her management. Maria spends time on the internet, as anyone does in their spare time but im sure these days they may make her aware that it would be best for her to stay away from most sites because I dont think she'd like what she sees. A simple search on Google even would really be tough to take if you were her IMO
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 02:52 PM   #139
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23
I have heard from people who would know, that Maria has (in the past at least) seen some of her forums as have some of her management. Maria spends time on the internet, as anyone does in their spare time but im sure these days they may make her aware that it would be best for her to stay away from most sites because I dont think she'd like what she sees. A simple search on Google even would really be tough to take if you were her IMO
How did you hear about this? surely they wouldnt have because there has been some ridiculous stuff about her on some stuff surely her management team would complain

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 04:18 PM   #140
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesupernova
i would like to be the official geisha please, thanks
Okay. You can head our Far Eastern Operations.

Welcome, Official Geisha.

Quote:
Question please Can I change my mafia name ( or wateva it is called) ? 'cause after my test this morning I don't feel I'm wise anymore ( I'm wise? Oh I'm foolin' myself darn it) Besides, Edward choosed the Wise... too. So can I change ?
Of course. you can change titles if you want to. Just pick a new name, post it here, and I'll update.

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 04:22 PM   #141
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How did you hear about this? surely they wouldnt have because there has been some ridiculous stuff about her on some stuff surely her management team would complain
I've read that her agent team sometimes read the forums, to see what the fans are saying. I don't think they post though.

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 04:56 PM   #142
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
on google? depends what youre searching for specifically I guess...
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 04:59 PM   #143
country flag TeaMMashA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellascarlett
You can filter the searches also! if she was gonna search for herself on there shed probably wanna do that i guess theres always some jack the lads out there putting the slips of Marias etc everywhere

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:17 PM   #144

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You can filter the searches also! if she was gonna search for herself on there shed probably wanna do that i guess theres always some jack the lads out there putting the slips of Marias etc everywhere
do you mean the wimbledon one? that's the only one out there I've seen and that was really nothing.
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:24 PM   #145
country flag TeaMMashA

ive seen a few whenive googled her and camel toes aswell is very common im afraid, but i guess you cant really avoid thing like this happening with Maria

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:33 PM   #146

Quote:
ive seen a few whenive googled her and camel toes aswell is very common im afraid, but i guess you cant really avoid thing like this happening with Maria
yeah you can't especially if people couldn't really find something specific they are looking for, they will make a big deal out of nothing. and it's hardly her who has these pictures but she is who she is so it generates much more attention. maria should just be careful about what she wears and nike should be a little bit more responsible about that.
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 05:47 PM   #147
country flag TeaMMashA

Quote:
yeah you can't especially if people couldn't really find something specific they are looking for, they will make a big deal out of nothing. and it's hardly her who has these pictures but she is who she is so it generates much more attention. maria should just be careful about what she wears and nike should be a little bit more responsible about that.
Yeah she doesnt wear a sports bra most of the time i think that would have been sensible at Wimby 04 especially the british press they are terrible! i think thats why she wore that style of dress at wimbleodn 05 so there was no clevage shot, which was cleaver on Marias behalf!

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 10:58 PM   #148
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
put in Maria Sharapova alone and theres all sorts of stuff...or an image search is worse as TeamMasha pointed out. The photographers preference is to get photos like that because they know they are more likely to be wanted. I also liked the Wimby 05 dress for that reason but it still didnt stop them. Anyways not much that can be done but it would be interesting to see what Maria knows about it all.
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2006, 11:03 AM   #149
country flag TeaMMashA

Quote:
put in Maria Sharapova alone and theres all sorts of stuff...or an image search is worse as TeamMasha pointed out. The photographers preference is to get photos like that because they know they are more likely to be wanted. I also liked the Wimby 05 dress for that reason but it still didnt stop them. Anyways not much that can be done but it would be interesting to see what Maria knows about it all.
I read in a scan article somewhere she was warned by her agent Max Eisenbud about the british press ad those warnbings turned out to be true, she was in an english restaurant for lunch during wimbledon 2003 came out and was surrounded by paperazzi and she was only 16!!

Old Mar 9th, 2006, 11:28 AM   #150
country flag Porcupine

Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xan
Of course. you can change titles if you want to. Just pick a new name, post it here, and I'll update.
Thank you. I'll change to "Gunslinger Girl"
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

------------------------------------
Official Gunslinger Girl of the Maria Mafia.
8373..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Is cuter than ?
Porcupine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote