In order for the Netherlands to reach the final... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2006, 03:39 PM   #1
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute
In order for the Netherlands to reach the final...

Is this correct: all they need to do is win one match tonight?

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2006, 03:50 PM   #2
country flag shava

shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of
tonight?
nah,tomorrow!
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 03:50 PM   #3
country flag SilK

SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute
I think it depends on what ARG does againt AUS?
SilK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 03:58 PM   #4
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, that's right. I forgot something >_<

Well, nevermind me ^.^;

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 04:00 PM   #5
country flag shava

shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilK
I think it depends on what ARG does againt AUS?
3 wins for Neds could be not enuf?
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 04:55 PM   #6
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of
3-0 or 2-1 would be good.
0-3 would be bad.
1-2 then it depends on AUS-ARG.

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 04:56 PM   #7
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of
So lets say Holland has more than 50% chance of getting to the final based on the possible outcomes of the matches.

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 05:01 PM   #8
country flag SilK

SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute
Basically The Neds need to win... and from what I read, ALG is playing like shit, Kiefer ( ) has injured his back. I say, NEDS for CHAMPS!
SilK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote