Marti/Babsi with Trophy! :) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2002, 02:38 AM   #1
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
Marti/Babsi with Trophy! :)

Thanks to Randy for telling me where it was!

It was from the wta site!

It makes me happy to see two of my faves holding the trophy together! And to see martina smile again!

Oh - how i wish martina/babsi were a permanent team! LOL
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2002, 02:45 AM   #2
country flag herodoto

herodoto has disabled reputation
congrattulations to Babsina Schingis but sadly i s confirmed the withdraw of marti in Berlin we hope that this injury will be just nothing serious and then to see a healthy martina playing at Roma y RG maybe playing doubles also with Babsi

herodoto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 04:41 AM   #3
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
yet another doubles crown for our Marti.........congrats to her and Barbara! I wonder how many doubles titles Martina has?
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 04:50 AM   #4
jomar

jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light
Well done Marti & Barbi!!!!

SERENA---The Goddess in planet Venus.

"Happiness keeps us Sweet
Trials make us Strong
Sorrows keep us Human
Failures keep us Humble
Success makes us Eager,
But Love keeps Us Going"
jomar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 08:05 AM   #5
jomar

jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light
I thought they have the same height...

and they're wearing the same outfit. cool team indeed.

SERENA---The Goddess in planet Venus.

"Happiness keeps us Sweet
Trials make us Strong
Sorrows keep us Human
Failures keep us Humble
Success makes us Eager,
But Love keeps Us Going"
jomar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 08:33 AM   #6
country flag Jeff

Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute
Does it really matter who Martina plays with? I think she can win the title with anyone she plays with.

Based on their scores this week, though, it seems like Schett/Hingis make a great team! Possibly a duo for the French Open?

Jomar...I didn't know Schett was that much taller than Martina, either. Maybe she's standing on something...

Jeff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 10:51 AM   #7
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Well Done Martina/Babsi

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 10:52 AM   #8
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
I too would LOVE to see Martina and Babsi team up permanently....

I like Babsi a lot more than anna - she is one of my huge faves, so i would be absolutely delighted at this team!

And judging by their scores, they are pretty effective aswell!
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 10:52 AM   #9
evaz

evaz is just really nice evaz is just really nice evaz is just really nice evaz is just really nice evaz is just really nice evaz is just really nice evaz is just really nice evaz is just really nice evaz is just really nice evaz is just really nice evaz is just really nice
"This is the biggest win of my career, I had so many emotions throughout the week, playing in front of my home crowd. It feels great to be champion here." - Swisscom Challenge Champion 2002 Patty Schnyder

PattySchnyderFans.com
evaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 02:20 PM   #10
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Nice picture