Pick-a-winner #222 – Sydney 2006 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2006, 04:05 AM   #16
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
WC #3 - Paldias (is this alextreiber?)
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2006, 04:53 AM   #17
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck with running this Aidan! (not that you need luck, every event you manage is always brilliantly constructed and efficiant )
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 10:33 AM   #18
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennace
Good Luck to

104 - SloKid (SLO) ....................... .NR
Thanks Matt, good luck to you too!

Good luck to everyone playing here.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 12:11 PM   #19
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Can I get a WC too?
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 01:51 PM   #20
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Commitment Deadline is Over. At max 5 WC's are allocated to late entries.
Deadline is allready over on Wednesday
Why so early??
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 03:15 PM   #21
country flag Paldias

Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyAidanm
WC #3 - Paldias (is this alextreiber?)
Yep
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 11:41 PM   #22
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsansh
Deadline is allready over on Wednesday
Why so early??
it's earlier this season. Thanks Ben! 4th WC to Experimentee
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 11:46 PM   #23
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
So I missed the deadline...
Can I have the 5th WC then?
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 11:51 PM   #24
Team WTAworld

Final WC to Joana, entires to Sydney 2006 have now closed
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 12:06 AM   #25
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks a bunch
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 03:41 AM   #26
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyAidanm
it's earlier this season. Thanks Ben! 4th WC to Experimentee
Where was that announced???

I re-checked the rules, and it says:
Quote:
17. OK, I’ve read everything and understood it and I would like to play, so what do I do now?

Just go to the current PAW commitment thread which is located in the PAW forum and post, “I commit to….,” the tournaments available, that can be seen on the first post of that thread. You must have posted a commitment before the deadline (which is two days before the start of main draw play or else you will have to apply for a wildcard). Remember you can play just one PAW game at a time. Even when more than one tournament is run simultaneously, and there are PAW games for each of them, you must commit to one tournament.
I question the validity of that change. It was not announced properly.

Career Highlights:
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 03:54 AM   #27
country flag nitsansh

Are there any other ammendmends I should be aware of?

Career Highlights:
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 08:00 AM   #28
country flag tal1985

tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold
good luck
SF- Miami
QF- Doha, Berlin

TT 06
Singels: Winner - Linz
Doubels: QF - Zurich(w/nave2)
tal1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 09:01 AM   #29
country flag tal1985

tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold
i moved to canberra
SF- Miami
QF- Doha, Berlin

TT 06
Singels: Winner - Linz
Doubels: QF - Zurich(w/nave2)
tal1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 05:39 PM   #30
country flag kimclijsters4ever

kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all kimclijsters4ever is a name known to all
Why I'm not on the entry list? I did commit last week :s
kimclijsters4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote