Does anybody else watch Degrassi: The Next generation? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 05:35 AM   #16
country flag SzavayFi
4 8 15 16 23 42

SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dog
What, slutty? If Manny is ur type of girl, um, yeah. JK Ernie, JK!! Manny's hot, but she's way to much of a skank for me to like her.
She's not that skanky, its not like she has sex with everyone else she just kinda hooks up now and then. Or maybe I havent watched the show enough IDK.
SzavayFi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 05:36 AM   #17
country flag K-Dog

K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -ernie-
She's not that skanky, its not like she has sex with everyone else she just kinda hooks up now and then. Or maybe I havent watched the show enough IDK.
Yeah, from what I've watched, she's a skank. I really haven't played too much attention recently, but I kinda began watching again. Trust me, the character if Manny is supposed to be slutty.
K-Dog is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 05:38 AM   #18
country flag SzavayFi
4 8 15 16 23 42

SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah, from what I've watched, she's a skank. I really haven't played too much attention recently, but I kinda began watching again. Trust me, the character if Manny is supposed to be slutty.
Oh, well then she ISNT my type of girl, only if I need some instant lovin
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 05:42 AM   #19
country flag K-Dog

K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute K-Dog has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh, well then she ISNT my type of girl, only if I need some instant lovin
MAN WHORE!!! Just kidding. She can be your type of girl. I personally like her the best on the show because the other girls have things that really don't agree with me. Plus you have a gf, and hopefully she isn't a prude, so you can get lovin all the time. As a senior, sex isn't a big thing anymore. In fact it is kind of expected that it happens if you're in a relationship. Since you're a frosh, might not be, just more make-out hook-ups.
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 05:46 AM   #20
country flag SzavayFi
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
MAN WHORE!!! Just kidding. She can be your type of girl. I personally like her the best on the show because the other girls have things that really don't agree with me. Plus you have a gf, and hopefully she isn't a prude, so you can get lovin all the time. As a senior, sex isn't a big thing anymore. In fact it is kind of expect if you're in a relationship. Since you're a frosh, might not be, just more make-out hook-ups.
Yea my girlfreind is great, still a virgin, but she has an open mind about things. And yea I am a freshman so hopefully ill hold on for a while
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 05:49 AM   #21
country flag K-Dog

Quote:
Yea my girlfreind is great, still a virgin, but she has an open mind about things. And yea I am a freshman so hopefully ill hold on for a while
Open mind? OOOOO! That could be a good deal!! Hey, being a virgin isn't so bad. Only have sex when it feels right, don't jump into anything without being positive.
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 05:55 AM   #22
country flag SzavayFi
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
Open mind? OOOOO! That could be a good deal!! Hey, being a virgin isn't so bad. Only have sex when it feels right, don't jump into anything without being positive.
Your right. I think we just ruined the thread
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 05:57 AM   #23
country flag K-Dog

Quote:
Your right. I think we just ruined the thread
So!!! It can relate back to Manny. Okay, you're right, we suck at life!! Oh well!
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 06:05 AM   #24
country flag ceiling_fan

ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute ceiling_fan has a reputation beyond repute
u guys are FUN-NY
ceiling_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 04:36 PM   #25
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
We can see old version because it's like 25th anniversery or something

Damn bad and funny
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 05:01 PM   #26
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paldias
I used to but then this bitch from my school went on the show and I refused to ever ever watch it again. Let's just say her character name is Darcy.
The religious sweet girl?

Yeah I watch it when I remember it's on. I like Manny too..she may be a bit of a skank but she's a lovable skank That's not easy to pull off
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 05:01 PM   #27
country flag No Name Face

No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute
Manny is a big ho, she's hooked up with like every guy
No Name Face is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 07:00 PM   #28
country flag Paldias

Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
The religious sweet girl?

Yeah I watch it when I remember it's on. I like Manny too..she may be a bit of a skank but she's a lovable skank That's not easy to pull off
The girl is actually a whore, you should see her, it's disgusting.
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 07:38 PM   #29
country flag yellowcard

yellowcard has a reputation beyond repute yellowcard has a reputation beyond repute yellowcard has a reputation beyond repute yellowcard has a reputation beyond repute yellowcard has a reputation beyond repute yellowcard has a reputation beyond repute yellowcard has a reputation beyond repute yellowcard has a reputation beyond repute yellowcard has a reputation beyond repute yellowcard has a reputation beyond repute yellowcard has a reputation beyond repute
I used to, but now they don't show it anymore

I want some True Blood
我喜欢真爱如血。

"I wanna do bad things to you..."
yellowcard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 04:35 PM   #30
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does anybody else watch Degrassi: The Next generation?

jt died.