Who will win? SCG vs SWE - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2006, 09:55 AM   #1
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Who will win? SCG vs SWE

I think SCG 3-0

Ivanovic bt Arvidsson 62 63
Djokovic bt Johanson 75 46 64
Ivanovic/Djokovic bt Arvidsson/Johansson 64 63
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2006, 12:04 PM   #2
country flag groenefeldeffect

groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic
Djokovic bt Johanson 75 46 64
You cannot be serious!!!

First off, I will be there (Yay!), and I reckon Ivanovic will definately win, as will Johansson... comes down to mixed, a pick - Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) lol.

arvidsson clijsters dulko ivanovic
kuznetsova sharapova stosur

WEST COAST EAGLES PREMIERS 2006
groenefeldeffect is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2006, 12:32 PM   #3
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Sweden 2-1

Ivanovic bt Arvidsson
Djokovic lose to Johanson
Ivanovic/Djokovic lose to Arvidsson/Johansson
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2006, 12:33 PM   #4
country flag Bilbo123

Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light
2-1 Swe