The French Correlation, Amézon's Sydney Sensation! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2006, 10:23 PM   #16
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute
*griffin takes the wine bottle off Sonja and Linnie and gets a head start on the nerve-calming*

on ya, Momo! Go get 'em!
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2006, 11:25 PM   #17
country flag marmite1

marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin
*griffin takes the wine bottle off Sonja and Linnie and gets a head start on the nerve-calming*

on ya, Momo! Go get 'em!
Old Jan 3rd, 2006, 11:26 PM   #18
country flag pineapple

pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja
Allez Au Jus!
I love it when you say that!

Cheers! Au Jus!
pineapple is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 12:15 AM   #19
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie
Now I know why the YEC final was so tough to me, I was drinking tea!
Shame on you! I hope you learned your lesson

*Gets out a nice bottle of Australian shiraz (and a fine Arbor Mist for Sonja ) and pours a round for everyone*

ALLEZ!!!

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 12:25 AM   #20
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute
Allez Amé!!! A 3rd title in a row please!!!
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 06:51 AM   #21
country flag KimC&MariaSNo1's

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja
No, is just a fraction of what we Momosapiens need during one of her matches *refills linnie's glass* M-fan just keeps it handy for us.

You had to know it came from somewhere!

Allez Au Jus!
so what you are saying is you have to be an alcoholic to be a fan of Mauresmo
KimC&MariaSNo1's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 01:22 PM   #22
country flag marmite1

marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimC&MariaSNo1's
No comment
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 01:49 PM   #23
country flag suzie

suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauresmofan
*Sonja and Linnie take the wine bottle off of mauresmofan and tell him not to go hexing Amélie before she's even played a match in 2006. Then drunken Suzie bangs mauresmofans head off the table and says "Knock on wood it's not too late is it?"*
Good lord! that's for sure not the most dangerous thing that can happen if you get me drunk! And for the record I had a glass of red wine after that crazy match.

Quote:
No, you just have to be a smart, sensitive, stubborn, superclifragilistic person to apply.

World MomOrganization's Head of Scrunchy* Watching Department (HSWD)
* "scrunchy" is a trademark courtesy of Mauresmo PonyTail, Inc. (c) 1979 François & Françoise

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
suzie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 05:16 PM   #24
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No you don't have to be an alcoholic but a couple of bottles of wine during her matches makes it easier on the frayed nerves. My coping mechanism involves substituting milk for vodka for my breakfast cereal on the mornings of Amélies matches!
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 09:25 AM   #25
country flag swiss

swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of
Quote:
no, no, that mean you are clever and gentle enough to open a good french wine bottle when you are thirsty

and celebrate most of time an Amélie's victory
swiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 04:26 PM   #26
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
Just to get us all in the competitive swing of things I've organised a vodka Jelly race.

The rule is simple be the first to down 5 shots of Vodka Jelly and move on to the next round.

Here is the Draw:

marmite1 vs Bye
Linnie vs Sonja(Next thing Damir Dokic will be claiming I rigged the draw!)

mauresmofan vs Bye ( Luck of the draw)
willrock vs Hannah-Louise

suzie vs Bye
timafi vs griffin

Ceze vs sapir1434
pineapple vs Bye

Each round will have a designated referee who will post the results.
1st round will have French Kiss to referee all match ups.
QF round will have swiss to referee all match ups.
SF will have one of the beaten 1st round opponents to referee it
And the final will be refereed by one of our beaten Quarter Finalists

May the games of the 1st Vodka Jelly Race Olympiad Begin
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 01:05 AM   #27
country flag pineapple

pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of pineapple has much to be proud of
Hmm i got a BYE so i guess that means that i don't get to drink.

pineapple is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 01:16 AM   #28
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauresmofan
Linnie vs Sonja(Next thing Damir Dokic will be claiming I rigged the draw!)

Sonja and Linnie after the first round --->

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 09:12 AM   #29
country flag suzie

suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute
I have a good H2H with bye! nice draw!

World MomOrganization's Head of Scrunchy* Watching Department (HSWD)
* "scrunchy" is a trademark courtesy of Mauresmo PonyTail, Inc. (c) 1979 François & Françoise

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
suzie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 05:25 PM   #30
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceze
Allez Amé!!! A 3rd title in a row please!!!
common Ame you can do it
good luck to you babe
I want all 3 trophies
Medibank
the Aussie singles and doubles(so happy she is back playing with Sveta )
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote