DESSI TOPALOVA cheering thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2003, 06:49 PM   #1
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
DESSI TOPALOVA cheering thread!

i met her a few times and she's a really nice and funny person! i follow her results and hope that she will play top 100 one day!
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2003, 05:53 AM   #2
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
yeah pan, she is a nice girl really

and if this about Top 100 happens

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2003, 09:13 AM   #3
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
she has the same name my sister in canada has. but top-100? i don´t think that. top-200 would be great. she played some tourneys in australia and reached one final, but withdrew from the next events there.
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 07:27 PM   #4
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo
she has the same name my sister in canada has. but top-100? i don´t think that. top-200 would be great. she played some tourneys in australia and reached one final, but withdrew from the next events there.
i've heard that she's a little bit lazy and could spend more time on training-courts...
but she's talented and i wish her all the best for 2004!
Old Jan 27th, 2004, 02:47 PM   #5
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Topalova made today one of her best wins since years after defeating #148 in the world Renata Voracova!!

Good luck in the tournament Dessi

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

Old Feb 11th, 2004, 05:36 PM   #6
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

Dessi made another very good win tonight in Sunderland (GBR)

she defeated #7 seed Jane O'Donoghue and will meet young gun Anna Chakvetadze in Round 2

Good luck

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

Old May 6th, 2004, 01:11 PM   #7
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Dessislava Topalova Cheering Thread

OMG; Dessi is such a nice person.... Goooooooooo my darling

U had good results this year; continue this streak.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
Old Jun 4th, 2004, 11:29 AM   #8
cooldudeanzela

cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve
she played bundesliga and had mixed results lost to caroline maesz
cooldudeanzela is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2004, 02:19 PM   #9
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

yep Anzela
she obviously spends much time in Germany hope we'll see her next week in Vaduz

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

Old Jun 4th, 2004, 05:05 PM   #10
country flag crazillo

Dessi is a nice girl, but her great form from the beginning of 2004 seems to be gone a bit. Good luck Dessi.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 07:33 AM   #11
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

Dessi showed character yesterday and defeated Yvonne Meusburger 76(6) 06 62 to reach her second SF in two weeks

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

Old Aug 26th, 2004, 08:42 PM   #12
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

Dessi is just a win away from a place in US Open main draw

yesterday she defeated Garcia 61 16 64 and today Rodionova 63 51ret.
go Dessi

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

Old Oct 7th, 2004, 12:10 PM   #13
country flag DevilishAttitude

DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute
Dessi's playing in 25k Glasgow this week
She won her 1st match against Valentina Sassi 6-3 6-4
DevilishAttitude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 07:09 PM   #14
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

yeah that was a great win
but today she was forced to retire in R2
I suppose it's the wrist again

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

Old Oct 14th, 2004, 05:45 PM   #15
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

Dessi
what a great surprise and not a bad draw
hope she'll show everybody she deserves the wild card

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<