The Martina Hingis Cheering Thread!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 21st, 2005, 11:07 AM   #1
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute
The Martina Hingis Cheering Thread!!!

Go Martina

Samantha Stosur: US Open Champion 2011

Kerber // Barthel // Jankovic // Dellacqua // Pironkova // Arn // Cohen
Dulgheru // Scheepers // Kanepi // Cetkovska // Lisicki // Niculescu // Errani

The Kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2005, 11:36 AM   #2
country flag ^bibi^
Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute
go go goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2005, 11:47 PM   #3
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait to go see Martina in Sydney
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 04:22 AM   #4
country flag Munchen

Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute
Martina

Good Luck

#1 FOREVER

Venus Williams Justine Henin Amelie Mauresmo Elena Dementieva
Munchen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 01:32 PM   #5
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
Martina

I am soooooo happy she's playing here!

Just to see her play live again will be awesome! Hope she can win at least one match!
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2005, 12:17 PM   #6
country flag louisa2k2

louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold
Im so excited this will be my first time at a live tennis event, and my first time to see Martina play live!
louisa2k2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 03:56 AM   #7
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute
I've ordered tickets for the first day, so hopefully she will be playing then
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 04:43 AM   #8
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Stacey

woot! I hope she is so you can see her play! I just thought of it now, but I'm going to the Canadian Open in Montreal this summer to see the ladies play. If Hingis goes I think I'll shit a brick, I'm really pumped now!
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 08:14 AM   #9
country flag Munchen

Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Martina

#1 FOREVER

Venus Williams Justine Henin Amelie Mauresmo Elena Dementieva
Munchen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 01:16 PM   #10
country flag shava

shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of shava has much to be proud of
best of luck! Martina
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 02:22 PM   #11
country flag louisa2k2

louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Stacey
Ive got tickets for day and evening monday and tuesday and just for the day on wed so i figure im likely to see her unless she goes out early. cos the first day i cant go cos its a sunday and so im at church allday. so hopefully she plays on the first day so u can see her and wins so that i can see her play too

Im sooooo excited!
louisa2k2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 05:31 PM   #12
country flag infineon

infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all infineon is a name known to all
Go Martina! You will make it!
You lead the head-to-head by 1-0 (76 61 Doha 01)
So beat her once, beat her twice!
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 07:01 PM   #13
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Best of luck Martina

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 07:23 PM   #14
country flag vicky116_is_back

vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice vicky116_is_back is just really nice
best of luck to her!
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 09:19 PM   #15
country flag Breakaway

Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all
Go Martina!!

My name is Danny
And it's uncanny
How when I sing about my Hingis
I start to groove like Mingus

If she could only go
To my singles rodeo
She'd find me hitting forehands to and fro
She'd say "Radek, man, you've got to go!"

I'm the only boy in Texas
Who pulls up in a Lexus
And when I make a play