Tnu La Bakavod! - the Israeli girls cheering thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2005, 05:00 PM   #1
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute
Tnu La Bakavod! - the Israeli girls cheering thread!

Anna and Shahar in the maindraw, while tzip will once more try to make it three in the main draw through her qualification matches.
Savransky is about 15 places of the qualification list at the moment, but some good results and fast could boost her into her debut GS appearance of any kind.

good luck girls - may you all reach firsts her in round, wins and achievments!
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.

Last edited by Shonami Slam : Jan 14th, 2006 at 10:50 AM.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2005, 11:37 AM   #2

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute
Tzip is still too far from the Maindraw and will likely be a seeded qualifier, whilse savransky is still waiting for further withdrawls to enter the qualification.
she's now around 10 places off.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Old Dec 26th, 2005, 08:31 PM   #3
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck, especially to Shahar!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2005, 05:58 PM   #4
country flag sapir1434

sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Shahar and all the other girls Good luck
Old Dec 28th, 2005, 06:01 PM   #5

Savransky was promoted a bit higher due to further withdrawls.
just a few days before the beggining of the season and she is the 13th alternate, but once the WC will be announced she shall go a bit higher into 10.
it's oh so close, but still so far.
cross your fingers.
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 09:16 AM   #6
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has much to be proud of Nimrodg has much to be proud of Nimrodg has much to be proud of Nimrodg has much to be proud of Nimrodg has much to be proud of Nimrodg has much to be proud of Nimrodg has much to be proud of Nimrodg has much to be proud of Nimrodg has much to be proud of Nimrodg has much to be proud of Nimrodg has much to be proud of
Good luck
Nimrodg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2006, 09:22 PM   #7
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Shahar

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 06:38 PM   #8

Obziler begins her campaign against a very succesful player in the past who tumbled down the ranks due to injury - but she's still very much a great player - Clarissa fernandez of Argentina.
it's going to be a tough one - but Rebound Ace and Tzipi's form should be enough.
Savransky, very sadly - is not in the qualifications, and apperantly she was the first player not to gain entrance to the tourny. I hope she still snuggles in somehow.
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 11:01 PM   #9

Jews invented God the way we know Him in the modern world
and God must be jewish.
several minutes into the first few matches of the AO 2006 qualifications, Savransky gets a late call into the qualification draw.
she faces Brazilian maria fernanda Alves for the match of her life.
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 06:00 AM   #10
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future
Why "Tno La Bakavod"
and not "Tnu La Bakavod"?
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 10:49 AM   #11

Savransky lost her first qualification match, but Obziler made it into maindraw - so my wish is finally achieved
3 MD israelis! woohoo
Peer drew Asagoe for a tough opener
Smashnova drew Sucha and will have her troubles as well
Obziler is suprisingly luckiest - drawing Savchuk.
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 11:13 AM   #12
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future
Good luck to the 3
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote