Rising Georgian Giant, Oksana Kalashnikova! - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2008, 02:34 AM   #286
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rising Georgian Giant, Oksana Kalashnikova!

Oksana off to a winning start in Mexico City, knocking out #3 seed Cravero.
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2008, 05:23 AM   #287
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 09:23 AM   #288
country flag nukribest

nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all

great girl
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 08:12 PM   #289
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Ma-Fernanda ALVAREZ (BOL)
vence a
Oksana KALASHNIKOVA (GEO)
5-7, 7-6(5), 6-4
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 09:11 PM   #290
country flag VasVas

VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of VasVas has much to be proud of

She was 5-1 up in the 2nd set tie break..
Johanna Larsson - Yanina Wickmayer - Petra Kvitova

Julia Goerges - Urszula Radwanska
http://www.passingshotblog.com/
VasVas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 10:04 PM   #291
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Not a good loss, especially with what VasVas pointed out but still a positive two weeks. Good luck next week.
Old Oct 16th, 2008, 11:58 PM   #292
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Oksana.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 07:41 AM   #293
Petkorazzi

Wow that's tough. Usually these type of losses destroy all the confidence of the lower ranked players.
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 09:59 AM   #294
country flag nukribest

nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 01:12 PM   #295
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

After the match she said that "I was really tired but I keep fighting till the end because the match was very close and both could have won it but Ma.Fernanda was better than me in the third set hitting really hard from the baseline and make her run side to side.My serve help me a lot to win some free points but she also served very well and I did not play very well in tie-break so she take advandge of that"

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 01:14 AM   #296
country flag iPatty

I don't think Oksana will drastically fall off (at least not right away) judging by her comments after the match. She acknowledges that she was tired and playing a very good opponent, nice to see.
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 11:10 AM   #297
country flag nukribest

I want title now in Mexico 10 K
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:33 AM   #298
country flag iPatty

Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 08:39 AM   #299
country flag madamtennis

madamtennis is a name known to all madamtennis is a name known to all madamtennis is a name known to all madamtennis is a name known to all madamtennis is a name known to all madamtennis is a name known to all madamtennis is a name known to all madamtennis is a name known to all madamtennis is a name known to all madamtennis is a name known to all madamtennis is a name known to all

She is a cutie and always wears such nice outfits
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 12:13 PM   #300
Petkorazzi

There's a collection of her photos from the final on flickr, I forgot to post them a few days ago but I can't be bothered to check now.