Marti lost today :( - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2002, 01:44 PM   #1
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all
Marti lost today :(

Well, Marti lost to Venus today. I guess Venus was too much for her today. Also marti must have been a bit tired from her match against Daniela yesterday, but that's no excuse. I hope she has more luck next time she plays Venus or another hard-hitting top player. I aslo hope she does well at RG!!!

GO MARTINA YOUR STILL MY NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
~*Alma*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2002, 01:57 PM   #2
country flag herodoto

herodoto has disabled reputation

the worst thing that was against venus!!!!

herodoto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 07:03 PM   #3
hugetennisfan

hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice
Oh Martina

Better luck next time! And take the doubles title!

Seriously I hope her confidence isn't shot for the rest of the clay season, it was only the first tournament after all.
hugetennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2002, 12:27 AM   #4
country flag Martian Martin
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future
She'll beat her next time. Our Marti won't give up and even if she doesn't win Berlin or Rome, I don't mind, as long as she takes the French Open, because that's all that counts
Martian Martin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2002, 05:12 AM   #5
jomar

jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light
Marti in fact played well. She just needs to hold serve 'coz she's good in breaking Vee serve.

I'm still with you Marti!!!!!!!!!!!

SERENA---The Goddess in planet Venus.

"Happiness keeps us Sweet
Trials make us Strong
Sorrows keep us Human
Failures keep us Humble
Success makes us Eager,
But Love keeps Us Going"
jomar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2002, 05:16 AM   #6
country flag Robbie.

Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future
She'll be back ....hold your head up high Marti
Robbie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote