Golden Girl........rego thread - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2006, 01:44 PM   #436
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute
Hi masha's fans It's Franck,I've changer my nickname,it suits me better
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2006, 07:42 PM   #437
country flag Steve-o

Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute
So who's gonna explain to every newbie Maria fan that they have to wait a month to get the sig
Steve-o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2006, 09:15 PM   #438
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
I think it should be on the front page in writing saying the rules
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2006, 08:14 PM   #439
country flag Teemu

Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of
If I qualify, I'd like the number 0981.
The name is the same as nick, Teemu (you do know Teemu Selanne, don't you? well I'm not him), age 24 and all in love with Maria.
Please reply in PM.

0981..Eternal Follower of the Golden Girl
Lone Wolf of the Maria Mafia

Last edited by Teemu : Mar 25th, 2006 at 08:23 AM.
Teemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 04:14 PM   #440
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Don't worry, Teemu; I'm sure Dan or someone will reply to you very shortly as you are a very good Maria fan and deserve to be part of the group!

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 11:57 PM   #441
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Yea sorry Teemu, you have been added
ill also send a PM as you asked
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 10:04 AM   #442
country flag Teemu

Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of
Thanks.

0981..Eternal Follower of the Golden Girl
Lone Wolf of the Maria Mafia
Teemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 04:28 PM   #443
country flag thesupernova

thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of
please add me
my date is Jan05.
thank you

0419..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright and I pity any girl who isn't me tonight!
GGG only for Maria
thesupernova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 04:32 PM   #444
country flag thesupernova

thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of thesupernova has much to be proud of
i would like 0419 as my number

0419..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright and I pity any girl who isn't me tonight!
GGG only for Maria
thesupernova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 02:09 PM   #445
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
added
pavlyuchenkova

Old Apr 7th, 2006, 12:22 AM   #446
country flag meggz_star
Team WTAworld

meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute
Is there room for one more?
November 25th 2005

(\__/)
(='.'=)

8788..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Official Dashing Dreamboat of the Maria Mafia
meggz_star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 12:37 AM   #447
country flag Dan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggz_star
Is there room for one more?
November 25th 2005
yep
pavlyuchenkova

Old Apr 7th, 2006, 12:59 AM   #448
country flag meggz_star
Team WTAworld

meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute meggz_star has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks

(\__/)
(='.'=)

8788..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Official Dashing Dreamboat of the Maria Mafia
meggz_star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2006, 12:26 AM   #449
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of
Can i join?
#8888 if i can.

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2006, 12:32 AM   #450
country flag mashafan25

mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all mashafan25 is a name known to all
Hey Dan, can you state precisely my join date? I have joined at 2005 dec.26.
0021 Thanks!

0021. . Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Official Mashamaniac of the Maria Mafia
mashafan25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote