Wiki-Kirilenko - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2005, 07:45 PM   #1
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Wiki-Kirilenko

Hey Guys!

I don't know if you know about this monster site, but it is an open encyclopedia. I have apported a couple of times with the Maria Sharapova section. I believe we should mantain this one also. Any one can do it!

But please put a lot of inpuit and post quality!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Kirilenko

Take an example here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Sharapova

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2005, 02:34 PM   #2
country flag KirilenkoRulz

KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of KirilenkoRulz has much to be proud of
Luis - Have been to this site, one update is Makiri is now up to a career high of 25 in singles. What about putting your awesome 2005 Year in Review here, or at least placing a link from the Wiki site back to your review postings here.
KirilenkoRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2005, 06:17 PM   #3
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
We could just copy and paste it there...

You know... refurnish it...

Supernova Sharapova

Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 08:40 PM   #4
Team WTAworld

Haven't done anything...

We are going to have to furnish this website people!

Supernova Sharapova

Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 09:49 AM   #5
country flag jchapel

jchapel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Wiki-Kirilenko

Really I don't know about this monster site, is it really an open encyclopedia. According to me Yes of course any one can do it! I visited the links you provided in your post.
James Chapel
http://www.CelebPoker.com
jchapel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote