Predictions for SS in 2006. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2005, 10:11 AM   #1
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Predictions for SS in 2006.

Best five
8. Ivanovic (with more tournaments than this year I hope she can do this)
29. Jankovic (I hope she`ll prove me wrong)
180. Timotic (she could play next year like she finished this)
188. Krstajic (she will continue with progress)
335. Zoric (she has great potential)

???. Vojka and Ana Jovanovic (I don`t know what to expect)

Andrea Popovic has great expectation for next year (we`ll see is this real). I hope we will have some new faces.

What do you think?

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2005, 01:03 PM   #2
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
i wish them all luck
Old Dec 4th, 2005, 04:45 PM   #3
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future
Ana should be able to break into the Top 7-8 at some point, but I think it will be difficult for her to end up there at the end of the year. I think finishing the year at #10 would be great for her. I have high hopes for Jelena as well and would love to see her finish next year in the Top 16.
Ana will hopefully make it through to at least one GS semi, and hopefully will make 4th round at 2 slams, and one other quarter.
Jelena is way over due to perform better at the slams. I think she will have at least 2 4th round appearances.
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2005, 04:54 PM   #4
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
I hope Ana will stabilize her position in top 15 and hopefully makes a run into the top 10. Anyway, I expect a year-end finish around 10th place in the rankings.
It's very difficult to predict anything for Jelena but I hope she'll stay somewhere between 15 and 20. And really it's about time she had a good showing at a Slam... I think her biggest chance will be at the AO.

Krstajic should find herself among the top 200, possibly 150.

As for the rest... I don't have high hopes about anyone. IMO, it will be a big success if anyone of the younger crop (Popovic etc.) reaches top 250.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2005, 06:07 PM   #5
country flag Marjan

Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice
Time will show who will end up where!!! It;s silly to predict all the nonsense right now... Nobody knows what will happend at the end of 2006.
Marjan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2005, 04:04 AM   #6
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
omg you guys really snub down Ana's potential - I dont think Ana will just scrape into the top tenn and stay there - thats just pathetic.

Ana - will enter TOP 5 and will enter 2007 being top 5. I mean in her own words she said that even after AO she should be in nearing if not well inside the top 10 so as long as she believes this - I'm positive that she'll do it - so after the AO she's got so many tournaments to play and I think this will be her year she's working hard right NOW on her game and you can just see her doing well at every tournament she enters so please guys bit more optimism OK. 4th round at grand slams will be pathetic for a player of Ana's calibur at least QF.

Jelena will start the year off in great form doing well in Australia - but will then falter and just drop out of top 30 - hope she proves me wrong.

Timotic will continue with her great run but will probably stay between 150-300 for 2007.

The others we'll wait and see.
Krstajic is our only hope i guess.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 03:52 PM   #7
country flag 咖容Less

咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute
Timotic really started to fire up. From playing 2nd rounds at 10k's she moved on to playing QF of 50k's and i think she can get into top150 without problem, shen bonus points are taken off she is well inside top220

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
咖容Less is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2005, 03:12 PM   #8
country flag FlushingMeadows

FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all
I see Ana being in the top-10, at about 7-8. I think she will make it to a semi in at least one of the slams, maybe more. She needs a bit more battle experience and then in 07' - look out.
FlushingMeadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 11:54 AM   #9
country flag KimC&MariaSNo1's

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute
im gonna say ivanovic top 6 by years end jankovic will stay around where she is
KimC&MariaSNo1's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote