Help! What Racket should I get? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 04:03 PM   #1
country flag 40-0

40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute
Help! What Racket should I get?

Im gonna start playing!! Finally! And I dont have any idea what racket should i buy, i know this kind of threads have been here always, lol, but i really need some advice. My kinda of play its with power and control, I like to run a lot and chase for everyball and put balls on the line, crosscourts and change directions, all of those with power lol. Im not looking for something heavy (since i dont like them) and something really huge either ( My hands dont fit to those kinda of stuff). Im really looking for a Wilson NCODE , thats my dream , i know its really $$$$$ but i dont care, i just want to enter to court at this moment . I know that i have to try it when buying it, but I dont think i will be able to do so, u guys must have some experience, what do u think?

"People said, we weren't going to make it because we were from the 'hood. … People didn't believe in us because of where we came from." Venus Williams.

40-0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 04:05 PM   #2
country flag Geisha

Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute
Wait - how do you know what your game is if this is your first time playing?

N3 is a good racket for a beginner, I guess. It has a big frame and lots of power.
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 04:29 PM   #3
country flag 40-0

40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTL
Wait - how do you know what your game is if this is your first time playing?

N3 is a good racket for a beginner, I guess. It has a big frame and lots of power.
I have played before, and i know what kinda of game its the one i want to develop, i have a two hand forehand but i can change it to the normal drive, so i have both, two handed backhand.

"People said, we weren't going to make it because we were from the 'hood. … People didn't believe in us because of where we came from." Venus Williams.

Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 04:33 PM   #4
new-york
和平.

new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute
lol i just began to play in october and i wanted a Ncode too. (Venus vibe).
i bought one on ebay but i should have been more observant at the seller. he got me.

then i saw the n6, not the oversized, it's powerful, so you have not to be actin Hulk playin tennis cause the ball will be out. but i begin to fix it, and the control is pretty decent. i'm able to make those down the line powerful shot.
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 04:37 PM   #5
country flag jochem

jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of
Babolat!!!!!! Feeling the Clijsters vibe here...

World no.1 for 20 weeks

41 WTA Tour titles including 4 GS and 3 YEC

Australian Open '11 U.S. Open '05, '09, '10 WTA Championships '02, '03, '10
jochem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 04:39 PM   #6
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute
I think you are better getting the racket serena uses. Big head, believe me it will help! Good power and control. I think you would like it.

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 05:12 PM   #7
country flag 40-0

U know what my kind of game its like this dude Nieminem I think it is, on the atp, the exact way, he reached the quaters at the us open. I use the invert drive more than the backhand ...

Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 05:23 PM   #8
Anna F'd Enrique

Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of
i use the racquet Clijsters/roddick use
Anna F'd Enrique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 05:29 PM   #9
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute
babolat is amazing i use rafael nadal's(babloat aero drive) i think clijsters is good as well
im really confortable with my racket its good..and u know the price diablo is very good too i like the feeling of the prince diablo
hope i helped
Maryamator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 05:31 PM   #10
country flag Tennace

Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute
I like head racquets best. They feel like the weight is evenly distributed throughout the racquet. The one I use is Head Liquidmetal Radical, and I like it a lot!

Dokic - Hantuchova - Zakopalova - Minella - Szavay - Bammer - Safarova
Stanciute - Panova - Gubacsi - Cibulkova - Cirstea - Hofmanova - Cetkovska

Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok
Tennace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 05:36 PM   #11
country flag Giggles

Giggles is just really nice Giggles is just really nice Giggles is just really nice Giggles is just really nice Giggles is just really nice Giggles is just really nice Giggles is just really nice Giggles is just really nice Giggles is just really nice Giggles is just really nice Giggles is just really nice
Hi 40-0:

I found the following link was useful for deciding which one to get.
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Feat...ngRacquet.html

Hope this helps,

--G
Giggles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 05:37 PM   #12
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
I play with Dunlop but wants to play with Babolat, too
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote