Do You Play Tennis? - Does anybody play tennis at wtawrld?or are they just big fans? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do You Play Tennis?

Yes, I play lots 42 72.41%
Sometimes, but i prefer to watch than play 8 13.79%
Never 8 13.79%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 09:57 AM   #1
country flag 47eggs

47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold 47eggs is a splendid one to behold
Do You Play Tennis? - Does anybody play tennis at wtawrld?or are they just big fans?

Are you all keen players or do you just like to watch the pros?
47eggs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 10:07 AM   #2
country flag Steve-o

Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute
I've been playing for 15 years, still love it more than watching
Steve-o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 10:30 AM   #3
country flag Belgium = Best

Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of
Sometimes

Sandrine Van Handenhoven

Go to www.sandrinesite.tk

Belgium = Best is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 10:33 AM   #4
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
I play, not lot's, due to lack of time and lack of people to play with, but I usually play for an hour or two once a week. I go to watch a lot of tennis too, but I think I probably enjoy playing more than watching.

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 10:40 AM   #5
country flag timray

timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future
Sometimes, i prefer to play than watch.
timray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 11:44 AM   #6
country flag creep

creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute
I enjoy watching, well most of the times. Not as much as I once did, mind you.

I played when I was quite young, say around ten, elevenish in the street.It usually lasted the Wimbledon fortnight, give or take a few days. I would try to impersonate Jimmy Connors.
Then I never played again until I was say Eighteen or so. It was against a wall in the street, but I only played there with my mate cause there were these two girls we were very keen on, and they always walked past us, so we’d try to get their attention. And Wimbledon was on at the time. That's when most in the UK get their racquets out (if they have any) then the get thrown back into the cupbaord again until the following year.
creep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 12:11 PM   #7
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute
I play lots. I try and play 3 times a week minimum. During the summer, I go about 7-8 times a week.

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 12:12 PM   #8
country flag creep

creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute creep has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig_serenafan
I play lots. I try and play 3 times a week minimum. During the summer, I go about 7-8 times a week.
Where do you play?
creep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 12:16 PM   #9
country flag Hingie

Hingie has a brilliant future Hingie has a brilliant future Hingie has a brilliant future Hingie has a brilliant future Hingie has a brilliant future Hingie has a brilliant future Hingie has a brilliant future Hingie has a brilliant future Hingie has a brilliant future Hingie has a brilliant future Hingie has a brilliant future
I picked it up a few years ago and haven't looked back.

I play nothing like my fave though, which considering i'm a guy is probably a good thing i guess. Although i could do with some of Marti's court sense and shot selection.
Hingie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 12:18 PM   #10
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
I love playing, I play it as much as I can...

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 12:19 PM   #11
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by creep
Where do you play?
I play at 2 tennis clubs. David Lloyds and Ballynefaigh.

twitter tumblr
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 12:37 PM   #12
country flag controlfreak
Team WTAworld

controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute
I play tennis.... tonsil tennis! I like to watch, too....
controlfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 12:40 PM   #13
country flag SilK

SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute
I play daily... when I'm not injured
SilK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 12:45 PM   #14
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute
all the time
Maryamator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 12:46 PM   #15
country flag Craigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilK
I play daily... when I'm not injured
That sounds like me

twitter tumblr