Peng plays like Hingis :) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 12:55 PM   #1
country flag Penglover

Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all
Peng plays like Hingis :)

Both of them are cute, great movers and skilful players.

But Peng has a bigger serve and younger than Hingis so that probably Peng will achieve more in her Tennis career in comparing with Hingis

I hope both of them can be in top 10 together
Penglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 12:57 PM   #2
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penglover

But Peng has a bigger serve and younger than Hingis so that probably Peng will achieve more in her Tennis career in comparing with Hingis

Hingis has a better court sense, more variety, better drop shots, better volleys, a better anticipation and a better backhand and she's HOT

Visit My Tennis Matches Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 12:57 PM   #3
country flag A'DAM

A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future A'DAM has a brilliant future
Quote:

Yet another Peng thread from Penglover

Last edited by A'DAM : Dec 2nd, 2005 at 01:07 PM.
A'DAM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:04 PM   #4
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
WTF x one million

1) Compare Peng and Hingis, Where's Peng when she's 16?
2) Peng has no way to achieve more than Hingis. They are just the different class.
3) You are a big troll. Close this thread!
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:18 PM   #5
country flag Penglover

Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all
Peng is my little princess

She is the best!
Penglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:21 PM   #6
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I can't even believe I wasted 5 seconds of my life reading this.

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:27 PM   #7
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You just described most of the top twenty.
Quote:
Hingis has five slam singles titles and 14 overall. What is it about Peng's game that makes you think she'll do better? She's only the tenth highest ranked teenager!
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:42 PM   #8
country flag sioul

sioul is a splendid one to behold sioul is a splendid one to behold sioul is a splendid one to behold sioul is a splendid one to behold sioul is a splendid one to behold sioul is a splendid one to behold sioul is a splendid one to behold sioul is a splendid one to behold sioul is a splendid one to behold sioul is a splendid one to behold sioul is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:49 PM   #9
country flag Spunky83

Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Peng is my little princess

She is the best!
If you feel that way, it´s nice but don´t you think that your assumption (or let´s say belief) isn´t a bit misguided? Without wanting to discuss the question whether Peng is as good as Hingis (I won´t comment on this one), they really don´t have a similar game.

I was a huge fan of Hingis´ game in the past and even as a Nastya fan I still have to smile and shake my head (proudly) when journalists say that the Russian´s probably the closest you can get compared to Martina. Anyway, you have a healthly self-confidence

Visit: Anastasia-Myskina.com
Inside-Tennis.net
Justine - Nastya - Ana

M-A2R0T0I6N-A
Spunky83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:54 PM   #10
country flag Veritas

Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's nice to be optimistic, not delusional.

Peng has the potential to achieve great results, but she hasn't even won a title yet, let a lone a GS, which Hingis has 14 of.
Veritas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:58 PM   #11
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
no way... sorry
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 02:13 PM   #12
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute
yes. when hingis lost to virginia rauno pascual, jelena dokic and the latter part of 2002.

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 02:17 PM   #13
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 02:32 PM   #14
country flag Bubba08
Team WTAworld

Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ÐÅХؤ
Wow, I can't even believe I wasted 5 seconds of my life reading this.
Me too.
Bubba08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 02:42 PM   #15
country flag tennisrox

tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute
This thread is an insult

Someone needs to get his head examined
Penglover has obviously never watched either Hingis,or Peng play

Roman Abramovich-tax cheat Jose Maurinho-Megalomaniac

Proud to be a Gunners fan. We're skint, but proud

tennisrox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote