Betty Barclay Cup pics of Daniela Hantuchova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2002, 07:54 PM   #1
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Betty Barclay Cup pics of Daniela Hantuchova

Daniela modelling for Betty Barclay in the fashion show
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2002, 08:05 PM   #2
country flag Central
Team WTAworld

Central has disabled reputation
I guess it shows why I'm not the only one that really hates girls with lot of make up on
Central is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2002, 08:09 PM   #3
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
some other pics

MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2002, 09:38 PM   #4
country flag EVAspeed

EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice
the last pic of daniela... now that's the dani i know. she's so cute in that pic.

all that makeup isn't needed for dani. her beauty is natural.
Old May 3rd, 2002, 09:41 PM   #5
country flag tarah

tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light
she looks better without makeup
Old May 3rd, 2002, 10:06 PM   #6
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
i agree with tarah
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2002, 10:48 PM   #7
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
In the 2nd pic, where are those 2 bloke's hands . And why does Daniela and the guys look so smiley .
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 12:08 AM   #8
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Cassius, I think those two guys are admiring the smallest waist in tennis! Or perhaps the guys are really holding hands with each other!

Supermodels of the world BEWARE! Daniela Hantuchova is prowling the catwalk!

Let's hope Daniela doesn't pull an Anna and go Hollywood on us! But she has struggled since winning Indian Wells. I wonder if she's gotten caught up in being fabulous? It is possible, you know.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 12:58 AM   #9
country flag Irish

Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute
I like the second picture but not the first as much. The next three would not show up for me. She is very pretty without makeup though.
Don't worry, Barbara Schett, Jelena Dokic, Kim Clijsters, and Sandrine Testud have modelled during tournaments (on the catwalk!) and have not gone the extreme as Anna.
And yes, the guys are holding hands. lol
Davenport, Capriati, Molik, Golovin, Seles, Clijsters, Myskina, Dementieva, Groenefeld, Frazier, Sprem, Hantuchova, Peschke, Dulko, Ivanovic, Smashnova, Likhovtseva, Vaidisova, Zvonereva, Schiavone, Pennetta

"No good deed goes unpunished." - origin unknown

Last edited by Irish : May 4th, 2002 at 02:42 AM.
Irish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 02:05 AM   #10
country flag MaRKy MaRk

MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light
Aawwwww...Daniela looks great!!
MaRKy MaRk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 02:45 AM   #11
country flag Irish

Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute
The last two opened for me now after trying again.

I like the last picture with Daniela and her Mother the best. She just looks so happy.
Davenport, Capriati, Molik, Golovin, Seles, Clijsters, Myskina, Dementieva, Groenefeld, Frazier, Sprem, Hantuchova, Peschke, Dulko, Ivanovic, Smashnova, Likhovtseva, Vaidisova, Zvonereva, Schiavone, Pennetta

"No good deed goes unpunished." - origin unknown
Irish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 03:40 AM   #12
aura of daniela

aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice
No doubt I really prefer Daniela in there on court, au natural style much more.
She looks nice there, but she just doesn't look comfortable trying to look good.
I like that innocence when she is just being herself.

The photo with her "Maarm" as she says is the cutest, without a doubt.
Daniela is just being herself there.

Also, no doubt those two guys are holding hands.........hehehehe.

Simon V
aura of daniela is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 03:40 AM   #13
CB
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Chicas Latinas

CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all
Daniela and Rossana
Old May 4th, 2002, 05:02 AM   #14
country flag THE NET

THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light
She is so young!

Looks good without the make-up!
THE NET is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote