Who will win SCG vs USA? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 11:54 AM   #1
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Who will win SCG vs USA?

My "un-biased" view SCG 2-1

Ivanovic def Raymond 64 62
Dent def Djokovic 76 57 64
Ivanovic/Djokovic def Dent/Raymond 75 63
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 12:17 PM   #2
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
i'm not convinced that Dent is actually better then Novak. Novak will win , Ana will win and they lose doubles tie. Where there are Ana and Novak it's magic all around. So

Ana def raymond 64 61
Novak def Dent 63 75
A/N vs. T/L 46 46

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 02:04 PM   #3
country flag germex

germex has a brilliant future germex has a brilliant future germex has a brilliant future germex has a brilliant future germex has a brilliant future germex has a brilliant future germex has a brilliant future germex has a brilliant future germex has a brilliant future germex has a brilliant future germex has a brilliant future
SCG of course. I lean towards 2-1 also, but it could be 3-0.
germex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 02:17 PM   #4
country flag PaulHopkins

PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of PaulHopkins has much to be proud of
I think...

Ivanovic DEF Raymond
Dent DEF Djokovic
Dent/Raymond DEF Ivanovic/Djokovic

2-1 United States
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 02:24 PM   #5
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of
Usa 2-1

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2005, 10:46 PM   #6
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
Ivanovic def. Raymond 6:3 6:4
Djokovic def. Dent 7:6 7:5
Dent/Raymond def. Ivanovic/Djokovic 8:3
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:34 AM   #7
country flag groenefeldeffect

groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulHopkins
I think...

Ivanovic DEF Raymond
Dent DEF Djokovic
Dent/Raymond DEF Ivanovic/Djokovic

2-1 United States
I agree... same results... 2-1 USA.

arvidsson clijsters dulko ivanovic
kuznetsova sharapova stosur

WEST COAST EAGLES PREMIERS 2006
groenefeldeffect is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:49 AM   #8
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute
Ana def Raymond
Dent def Djokovic
Dent/Raymond def Ana/Djokovic

2-1 U.S.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 08:08 AM   #9
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Stop it.
SCG will take em 2 da clenars.

I dont think Ana or Nole will EVER drop their massive serves during the entire week of HC.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 11:30 AM   #10
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
serbia 3.0

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:15 PM   #11
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Ana will win, Nole will win, so doubles will not be important.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 08:21 PM   #12
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rada
serbia 3.0
That is just too optimistic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana&Jelena Fan
Ana will win, Nole will win, so doubles will not be important.
That would be great

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 03:15 PM   #13
country flag Tennace

Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute
USA will be lucky to win a match off of Serbia. Ana will definately win, Novak most likely will and mixed doubles depends, Lisas good at doubles but Ana and Novak may be a better team.

Dokic - Hantuchova - Zakopalova - Minella - Szavay - Bammer - Safarova
Stanciute - Panova - Gubacsi - Cibulkova - Cirstea - Hofmanova - Cetkovska

Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok
Tennace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 03:29 PM   #14
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Serbia 3-0
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 03:45 PM   #15
country flag Ty-Ty

Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of
Lisa and Taylor will most likely win the doubles tie.

I think Ana and Nole will win their singles, though, although Taylor can turn it on in a second.

I think the mens match will be the decider.

Bam. Wham. Lindsay Davenport CHAMPION.
Ty-Ty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote