players - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 30th, 2005, 12:38 AM   #1
country flag IceHock

IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute
players

does anyone know the players beside the belgians that are in the tourney just like to know thanks
IceHock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2005, 02:58 AM   #2
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Hingis i suppose
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 10:13 AM   #3
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Jelena Jankovic
Ana Ivanovic
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 10:24 AM   #4
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Lisa Raymond
Sam Stosur
Cara Black
Kim Clijsters
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 02:29 PM   #5
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
I cannot imagine Shuai not playing here as she has so many pts to defend
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 04:35 PM   #6
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Go Kim !!!!!!
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 04:38 PM   #7
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Probably Amelie and Lindsay will play here
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 07:24 PM   #8
country flag suzie

suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, Amélie said she'd go to Sydney.

World MomOrganization's Head of Scrunchy* Watching Department (HSWD)
* "scrunchy" is a trademark courtesy of Mauresmo PonyTail, Inc. (c) 1979 François & Françoise

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
suzie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2005, 10:44 PM   #9
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute
Sydney lures top women
December 1, 2005

KIM Clijsters, Justine Henin-Hardenne and Amelie Mauresmo were confirmed today as starters in next month's Medibank International at the Sydney International Tennis Centre.

The star trio, all former world No1s, join men's drawcards Lleyton Hewitt and Rafael Nadalv at the January 9-15 event.

Clijsters is coming off the best season of her career. After missing most of 2003 with a career-threatening wrist injury, the 22-year-old Belgian captured nine titles, including her maiden grand slam crown at the US Open in September.

The 2003 Sydney champion, Clijsters ends the year as the world No.2 behind Lindsay Davenport after starting the season in 134th spot.

Henin-Hardenne, like her compatriot, also started the season late as she nursed an injury to her right knee.

The 2004 Sydney champion returned to her brilliant best with a second French Open triumph in June and ends the year with four titles and ranked No.6.

Mauresmo reached the top of the rankings for the first time this year and is at No.3.

The Frenchwoman, who won the Sydney title in 2000 and was runner-up in 2004, has edned the year in style with victory over countrywoman Mary Pierce in the final of the season-ending championships in Los Angeles.

Hewitt, a four-time Sydney winner, had already confirmed he was returning to defend his title, while the second-ranked Nadal, the Spanish teen sensation who won 11 tournaments this year, will be making his debut.
Old Dec 1st, 2005, 01:24 PM   #10
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellery_queen
I cannot imagine Shuai not playing here as she has so many pts to defend
who say that shuai willnot play here?
she will play here,i think so
Old Dec 1st, 2005, 05:54 PM   #11
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has disabled reputation
Grönefeld said she will play Sydney
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 03:27 PM   #12
country flag Bubba08
Team WTAworld

Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute Bubba08 has a reputation beyond repute
I guess that the full list of players will be published next week.
Bubba08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 08:25 PM   #13
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future
I can't believe that we don't have a list of players for this event? C'mon, can't someone find out the commitments list and qualies?????
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 09:17 PM   #14
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute
Entries posted Monday or Tuesday!
The Kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 09:25 PM   #15
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazmarnica
Entries posted Monday or Tuesday!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote