OMG Hingis back! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2005, 07:45 PM   #1
country flag CanadianBoy21

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
OMG Hingis back!

Óbviously their are hundred threads already, but it was a shock when I saw it on the front page of yahoo.com
I used to cheer against Hingis constantly from 98 until she retired. I am a huge Venus and Serena fan. When Davenport faced her I liked when Davenport won. Now my ultimate fave is Kim, she is amazing, I started liking her pre Wimbledon, saw her at Rogers, and totally became a fan.
However, now that Martina is coming, I'd be cheering for her to beat all the other girls.
This is determination. She knows she is not at the level now with the top 10 for sure, maybe not even top 20, but she is willing to go for it, and I'm sure she KNOWS she can be number 1 again and win a Slam once she gets the hang of things.
She hasn't played pros regularly since a while, but the thing is her passion is back.

Martina Hingis for 2006
CanadianBoy21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2005, 07:51 PM   #2
country flag SilK

SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute
ok, NOW it is getting a little annoying
SilK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2005, 08:47 PM   #3
country flag dinhd82

dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future
Omg !!!!!

Now and forever, I'll remember.
dinhd82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote