The Juniors thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 12:32 PM   #121
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
2-3* and a breakpoint again, so nothing lost yet, though she's losing a lot of breakpoints..

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 12:40 PM   #122
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elleke
2-3* and a breakpoint again, so nothing lost yet, though she's losing a lot of breakpoints..
3-6 *2-4 and 2 BP's down! Always in trouble on her serve

Tamaryn Hendler vs. Buchina 3-6 2-5*
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 12:45 PM   #123
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
QF Buchina def. Tamaryn Hendler 6-3 6-2
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 08:03 PM   #124
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Wow I didn't expect Tamaryn to lose in straight sets in the QF of an under-14 tournament! Better luck next time I guess
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2006, 11:28 AM   #125
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
Inka Bowl, PER, G2
R3 Wickmayer (3) vs. Darling Varas 6-2, 6-0
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2006, 02:23 PM   #126
tennisbelge

tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimanna
QF Buchina def. Tamaryn Hendler 6-3 6-2
Well, Buchina is 2nd European. I bet there's about 5 or 6 14 yo players able to beat Tamaryn and she's one of them.
Old Feb 4th, 2006, 08:29 PM   #127
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
I've never seen Tamaryn play, does anybody know her strong/weak points?
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:36 AM   #128
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimanna
Magnolia Cup, POL, G4
R1 Alexandra Grela (WC) def. Ewa Szatkowska 63 61

Alexandra was born 10 november 1991
Aleksandra Grela is in the final of Polish U16 National Indoor Championships

I thought she is Belgian (with Polish roots) so how is it possible?

and one thing more: entry list says she is from the club PKT Pabianice (nothing about Belgium)
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 10:06 AM   #129
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
She's living in Belgium and practicing here, she was in a local newspaper here once, but I thought it was said she was still playing for Poland. Maybe she has a double naionality?

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 08:24 AM   #130
country flag Wimanna

Inka Bowl, PER, G2
QF (3)Yanina Wickmayer d. (5)Emiko Ito 16 60 62
SF (2)Teliana Pereira d. (3)Yanina Wickmayer 62 60

Doubles Final
(1)Pereira/Wickmayer d. Alvarez/Muci 60 60
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 08:33 AM   #131
country flag Wimanna

Inka Bowl, PER, G2
QF (3)Yanina Wickmayer d. (5)Emiko Ito 16 60 62
SF (2)Teliana Pereira d. (3)Yanina Wickmayer 62 60

Doubles Final
(1)Pereira/Wickmayer d. Alvarez/Muci 60 60
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 08:46 AM   #132
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Yanina beats who she should beat according to her rank, but against higher ranked opponents she always loses big time

Last edited by arn : Feb 8th, 2006 at 02:03 PM.
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2006, 07:55 AM   #133
country flag Wimanna

Condor de Plata, BOL, G2
R1 (1)Yanina Wickmayer (BEL) v BYE
R2 (1)Yanina Wickmayer (BEL) vs. Marcela Bueno (BRA) or (LL)Genna Osborne (RSA)
Old Feb 8th, 2006, 10:17 AM   #134
country flag Tichi

Tichi is a name known to all Tichi is a name known to all Tichi is a name known to all Tichi is a name known to all Tichi is a name known to all Tichi is a name known to all Tichi is a name known to all Tichi is a name known to all Tichi is a name known to all Tichi is a name known to all Tichi is a name known to all
I really have the impression that Yanina is developping herself into a good player. She plays on a regular base and goes deep in almost every tournament. Quietly she does her thing and moves up the rankings.
Keep up the good play!

Perhaps some other belgian juniors could use Yanina as an example.
(not saying any names... )
Tichi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 06:17 PM   #135
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
2006 European Winter Cups by Prince-Girls under-14

Belgium beat Austria 3-0
#2 Sofie Oyen beat Anja Koll 6-1 6-1
#1 Tamaryn Hendler beat Sabrina Emerschitz 6-1 6-0
Do. Oyen/Kim Stubbe beat Stephanie Hirsch/Emerschitz 6-2 6-1

Czech Republic d. Belgium 2-1
Karolina Pliskova lost to Sofie Oyen 4-6 7-6(6) 5-7
Kristina Pliskova beat Tamaryn Hendler 6-3 6-4
Pliskova/Pliskova beat Hendler/Oyen 6-4 7-5
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote