The Juniors thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2005, 12:26 PM   #76
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Hup Aude!!!!
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2005, 05:38 PM   #77
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Heiveld Grade 4

QF Vermoezen (1) def. Geibert 6-3 7-5
QF Gentile def. Rus (4) 6-4 6-2
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 12:52 PM   #78
country flag stijntje

stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of
I really don't know what to think about Aude...

Sometimes I'm sure she's way too overrated, but she does win her matches regularly...

Wait and see what will happen in the future I suppose
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 01:37 PM   #79
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
Heiveld Grade 4

SF Vermoezen (1) d. Cunningham 6-2, 6-1
SF Benamar d. Gentile 6-1, 3-1 ret.

F Vermoezen (1) d. Benamar 6-3, 6-4
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 01:48 PM   #80
tennisbelge

tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by stijntje
I really don't know what to think about Aude...

Sometimes I'm sure she's way too overrated, but she does win her matches regularly...
Well look at the draw at Heiveld. Pretty poor, even for a Grade 4. I think she actually deserves to be ranked around 100th which is good but not exceptional. There's no real good player of 18 or 17 in Belgium at the moment (I mean, players who wants to be pro). At the age of 16, I think Yanina is in front then Aude, then Goele Lemmens and Florence de Vrye. Every four could be good pro players, I think Top100 but not much more. Thee real hope is on Tamaryn who, I think, can be the next belgian Top10.
Old Jan 1st, 2006, 08:05 PM   #81
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
tennisbelge, do you really think that girls like Lemmens or De Vrye are talented enough to be ranked in the top-100?
Aude did what she was expected to do Congratulations to her But now it's time to do well at the bigger tournaments...
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 06:58 AM   #82
tennisbelge

tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brαm
tennisbelge, do you really think that girls like Lemmens or De Vrye are talented enough to be ranked in the top-100?
Aude did what she was expected to do Congratulations to her But now it's time to do well at the bigger tournaments...
I saw both played and they are both very talented. Of course saying that they can reach Top 100 doesn't mean they will. There are probably about 200 girls of 16 who have the talent to reach that ranking but how many will do ? 20, 30, 50 max.
They need to work hard. Goele is a bit weak physically. Flo is a bit too nervous on a court. But that doesn't mean they can't do it.
Actually, there's still a lot of work for those 200 girls and the ones who will work the most in the next 5 years have the best chances to go for a pro career.
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 08:53 AM   #83
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamatthews
32 (1) Viktoriya Kamenskaya d. Tamaryn Hendler 7-6(2); 7-6(3)

Close match...
Viktoriya went on to win the final, most difficult match was against Tammy.
Svennovitch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 07:17 AM   #84
country flag Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute
Copa Gatorade, Venezuela, G1

R1: (8) Yanina Wickmayer def. (WC) Paula Diaz (VEN): 6-0 6-0
R2: (8) Yanina Wickmayer vs Babs Van Kampen (NED)

R1: (Q) Tamaryn Hendler def. (Q) Verena Piccolo (BRA): 6-1 6-2
R2: (Q) Tamaryn Hendler vs (13) Klaudia Boczova (SVK)
Bart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 08:24 AM   #85
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
A grade 1 where Yanina is seeded 8

I hope both girls make the most of it
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 10:27 AM   #86
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Is this Tamaryn's 1st junior tournament Under 18?

Good luck girls
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 10:55 AM   #87
tennisbelge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brαm
Is this Tamaryn's 1st junior tournament Under 18?
No, she played the Chanda Rubin Classic, a Grade 2, last november. She went out of the qualifying draw and won two matches before tumbling down against the 15th girl in the world (Julia cohen) on a two shorts sets (I think it was 6/1-6/1).
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 04:25 PM   #88
country flag Wimanna

Salzburg, Grade 4
R1 De Vrye def. Sunic 7-6(3) 6-3
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 06:56 PM   #89
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
Michaela Boëv4 juli 1991 te Plovdiv, Bulgarije) kwam met haar ouders - zelf topsporters in zwemmen en volleybal - op haar derde in België wonen.

Op haar zesde begon Michaela in de tennisschool van Miroslav Jara lessen te volgen bij Hana Jarova en Davy van Craenenbroek. Door hun uitstekende begeleiding en de steun van haar ouders brak het talent door in de tenniswereld. Al gauw behaalde ze nationaal vele titels, Ondermeer in de selectietornooien van de Delta Lloyd Talent Cup en de Delta Lloyd Masters. Reeds op haar dertiende schreef ze haar eerste Dames 1 tornooi op haar naam.

In 2005 koos Michaela voor huisonderwijs, zodat ze meer internationale tornooien kon spelen. Ook daar behaalde ze successen en een titel in het dubbelspel in Zweden. Ze vertegenwoordigde België al tweemaal in de Winter- en Summer cup, de landencompetitie voor de jeugd.

Michaela's doelstelling is ooit tot de wereldtop te behoren.

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 10:42 PM   #90
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm, buiten haar naam heb ik nog niet veel van haar gehoord, hopelijk komt daar dan verandering in
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote