The Juniors thread - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2006, 03:21 PM   #241
country flag Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/pla...ayer=100092275

This must be a mistake
Bart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2006, 03:42 PM   #242
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Michelle sounds a little Dutch Maybe a belgian mummy
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 04:47 PM   #243
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Michelle, Tamaryn and Kirsten (as oldest player at that time) would make a great fed-cup team in 2013
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 07:52 AM   #244
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
oh, well in the junior rankings she's ranked as a Belgian

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 10:10 AM   #245
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Tamaryn plays another tournament in Marocco: Mohammedia, Raquette d´Or, Morocco, Grade 2

R1: Tamaryn Hendler BEL d. (5) Brittany Sheed AUS 62 36 62

Next round against Irina-Camelia Begu ROM

Go Tamaryn

Last edited by arn : Jun 14th, 2006 at 02:36 PM.
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 12:29 PM   #246

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
Good luck Tammy

Yaninawickmayer.com
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 09:25 PM   #247
country flag arn

Tammy lost in the second round: Begu d. Hendler 63 61

A loss should tell her what to work on
Old Jun 19th, 2006, 01:36 PM   #248
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Begu won the tournament...
Better luck next time Tammy!
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 12:43 AM   #249
country flag firefly

firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light
Tammy is beat the 4th seed in Casablance 6-0, 6-2.
GO TAMMY.........
firefly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 05:39 PM   #250
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brαm
Tamaryn is now the 3rd best Belgian on the junior ranking

31 WICKMAYER, Yanina BEL 20 Oct 1989 492.50
122 VERMOEZEN, Aude BEL 25 Jul 1989 240.00
304 HENDLER, Tamaryn BEL 12 Aug 1992 130.00
323 DE VRYE, Florence BEL 27 Jan 1989 125.00
348 LEMMENS, Goele BEL 22 May 1989 117.50
450 LAMONT, Julie BEL 26 Apr 1990 82.50
Up to 255 this week

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 10:28 PM   #251
country flag firefly

firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light
And she is climbing up the ladder fast. Watch out top 100, here she comes.

GO TAMARYN.......
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 10:33 PM   #252
country flag picina

picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough
welldone tammy,
picina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 06:25 PM   #253
country flag firefly

Tammy won another round.
through to the quarters.
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 07:00 PM   #254

Well done Tammy

Yaninawickmayer.com
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 10:29 PM   #255
country flag picina

picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough
Stay stong Tamaryn you are getting there
picina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote