The Juniors thread - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2006, 08:58 PM   #226
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Good win over a top-200 player Keep going
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2006, 02:29 AM   #227
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
Tammy won,
QF Hendler bt. Lalami (MOR-282) 62 63
SF Hendler bt. Bogush (BLR-302) 62 63
F Hendler bt. El Allami (MAR-72) 63 63

That's a good win in the final against the nr 72, I guess she will get easily to the top hundred.

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 07:27 AM   #228
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Tammy
Wimanna is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 08:54 AM   #229
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Impressive! Clearly somebody to look out for in the future Maybe she can already beat Vermoezen?

Last edited by arn : Jun 11th, 2006 at 06:00 PM.
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 10:20 AM   #230
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
Wow

Impressive stuff from Tamaryn
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 04:51 PM   #231
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
Well done Tammy

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 09:29 PM   #232
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Wow didn't expect her to actually win the tournament Very promising results so far
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:38 AM   #233
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future
*prays she stays Belgian* and *hopes De Coster will play for Belgium* (athough very unlikely...)
Svennovitch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 10:07 AM   #234
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
The VTV/AFT should meet these juniors (Hendler and De Coster I mean), just to show they care about what they are doing, maybe offering them some training possibilities, asking them to play teamcompetitions (junior fedcup or whatever the name for it is) with them... It would create a bond between them and Belgium, enlarging the possibilities they would stay/become belgian.
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 11:02 AM   #235
country flag Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute
Offenbach, G1

Q1: Ines Kertesz (GER) def. Caroline Hitimana: 6-3 6-2
Bart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 01:46 PM   #236
country flag Brαm

Tamaryn is now the 3rd best Belgian on the junior ranking

31 WICKMAYER, Yanina BEL 20 Oct 1989 492.50
122 VERMOEZEN, Aude BEL 25 Jul 1989 240.00
304 HENDLER, Tamaryn BEL 12 Aug 1992 130.00
323 DE VRYE, Florence BEL 27 Jan 1989 125.00
348 LEMMENS, Goele BEL 22 May 1989 117.50
450 LAMONT, Julie BEL 26 Apr 1990 82.50
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 10:51 AM   #237
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
Anybody ever heard of Michelle Larcher De Brito?

I found her name in the Junior rankings, she's ranked as a Belgian, and is 13 years old

She played a Grade 1-tournament in the USA last week and made it to the semis

USTA International Spring Championships USA
qualifying:
64 W Michele MURPHY (USA) 6-4 6-1
32 W Tania MAHTANI (USA) 6-2 3-6 6-3
16 W Maggie MELLO (USA) 6-4 5-7 7-6(5)

main draw:
64 W Maria MOKH (RUS)
32 W Melanie OUDIN (USA) 5-7 6-4 6-3
16 W Lena LITVAK (USA) 6-3 5-7 6-4
QF W Kristen MCVITTY (USA) 4-6 7-6(5) 6-2
SF L Ksenia MILEVSKAYA (BLR) 2-6 2-6

it's the only ITF-tournament she played so far, and she's ranked 439 with that result. Quite impressive I think.

This week she's playing a Grade 3

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 11:12 AM   #238
country flag Brαm

She's Portuguese
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 11:17 AM   #239
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by konijntje_00
Anybody ever heard of Michelle Larcher De Brito?

I found her name in the Junior rankings, she's ranked as a Belgian, and is 13 years old

She played a Grade 1-tournament in the USA last week and made it to the semis

USTA International Spring Championships USA
qualifying:
64 W Michele MURPHY (USA) 6-4 6-1
32 W Tania MAHTANI (USA) 6-2 3-6 6-3
16 W Maggie MELLO (USA) 6-4 5-7 7-6(5)

main draw:
64 W Maria MOKH (RUS)
32 W Melanie OUDIN (USA) 5-7 6-4 6-3
16 W Lena LITVAK (USA) 6-3 5-7 6-4
QF W Kristen MCVITTY (USA) 4-6 7-6(5) 6-2
SF L Ksenia MILEVSKAYA (BLR) 2-6 2-6

it's the only ITF-tournament she played so far, and she's ranked 439 with that result. Quite impressive I think.

This week she's playing a Grade 3
I'm afraid she's Portugese...

http://www.tennisinformation.com/tou...p?id=922740640

But still hoping she has become Belgian
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 04:09 PM   #240
country flag arn

Some time ago there were some threads about her in general messages, she's considered the biggest talent Portugal ever had, so not belgian