The Juniors thread - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2006, 04:36 PM   #211
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, bad look with the draw
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2006, 07:01 PM   #212
country flag Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute
Roland Garros

R1: Yanina Wickmayer vs (Q) Marlot Meddens (NED)
Bart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 11:13 AM   #213
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute
Roland Garros

R1 (Q) Marlot Meddens (NED) def. Yanina Wickmayer (BEL) 6-7(6-8) 6-1 6-3
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 07:45 PM   #214
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
Roland Garros
R1 Wickmayer/Larsson (BEL/SWE) d. Cornet/Dentoni (FRA/ITA) 6-3, 2-6, 6-4
R2 Wickmayer/Larsson (BEL/SWE) vs. (3) Pavlyuchenkova/Fichman (RUS/CAN)
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 08:10 AM   #215

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
Tamaryn Hendler is playing a Grade 3-tournament in Morocco:

Morocco, G3
R1 Hendler vs. Goxhuli (GBR)
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 08:16 AM   #216
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanRodriguez

Morocco, G3
great yesterday I was wondering when she would play another ITF

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 11:07 AM   #217

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanRodriguez

Morocco, G3
It's a G4 by the way, but I don't see Tamaryn on the draw ... Goxhuli played Peykovic in R1 and lost

*edit: oops, I was looking at the wrong tournament

Yaninawickmayer.com

Last edited by konijntje_00 : Jun 7th, 2006 at 11:14 AM.
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 11:12 AM   #218
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by konijntje_00
It's a G4 by the way, but I don't see Tamaryn on the draw ... Goxhuli played Peykovic in R1 and lost
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=241264

Allez Tamaryn

Glad she's still listed as BEL
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 11:16 AM   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brαm
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=241264

Allez Tamaryn

Glad she's still listed as BEL
yeah, I edited my post, was looking at a tournament that's already finished

Yaninawickmayer.com
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 08:59 PM   #220
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, some of those girls probably are 17 or 18 y.o....

Good luck Tammy!

Last edited by arn : Jun 8th, 2006 at 08:42 AM.
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 06:19 AM   #221

Roland Garros, doubles
R2 (3) Pavlyuchenkova/Fichman (RUS/CAN) d. Wickmayer/Larsson (BEL/SWE) 6-1, 1-6, 6-4

still a good fight against the junior world number one
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 01:34 PM   #222
country flag Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute
Rabat, G3

R1: Tamaryn Hendler def. Arijeta Goxhuli (GBR): 6-3 6-1
R2: Tamaryn Hedler def. (4) Isabella Holland (AUS): 6-4 6-3
QF: Tamaryn Hendler vs. Nadia Lalami (MAR)
Bart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 01:35 PM   #223

Tamaryn reaches the quarter-final

Morocco, G3
R1 Hendler d. Goxhuli (GBR-982) 6-3, 6-1
R2 Hendler d. (4) Holland (AUS-187) 6-4, 6-3
QF Hendler vs. Lalami (MOR-282)
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 02:55 PM   #224

and the semi-finals in doubles

Morocco, G3
R1 Hendler/Mladenovic (BEL/FRA) d. Bengoullin-Touimy/Nebojanko (MAR/GBR) 6-0, 6-3
QF Hendler/Mladenovic (BEL/FRA) d. Brown/Sheed (AUS) 6-7 (3), 6-3, 6-2
SF Hendler/Mladenovic (BEL/FRA) vs. (2) Mineri/Nunic (CHI/USA)
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 05:27 PM   #225

way to go Tammy

Yaninawickmayer.com