Live Stream US ITF tournaments - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 07:56 PM   #1
country flag BelgianJuniors

BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice
Live Stream US ITF tournaments

For those interested, the 50.000$ tournament in Sacramento can be followed "live".

Link: www.goldriverchallenger.com

Then click on stream.

Only the "Stadium Court" is on livestream though.

For the 50.000$ and 100.000$ tournaments in Carson, Lexington and Vancouver, the same thing should happen.
The quality of the video is quite excellent.
BelgianJuniors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 09:00 PM   #2
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: Live Stream US ITF tournaments

Watched Gibbs-Stevenson yesterday and i thought the same, that's probably one of the best livestream i've ever seen
Ready for Anso's match later

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 09:50 PM   #3
country flag BelgianJuniors

BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice

Let's hope they don't put the match on court 4...
The match there is already finished.
On Stadium Court,it's 6-5 for Brengle now.
BelgianJuniors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 10:58 PM   #4
country flag Geoffry

Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent livestream from Sacramento. The commentator knows shit about tennis though.
But I'm glad we broke the rules
My cave is deep now
Yet your light is shining through
I cover my eyes
Still all I see is you
Geoffry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 12:13 AM   #5
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Lost 1-6 2-6.. That was terrible in all points

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote