Biggest Sweetie "Olga Brozda" Cheering Thread!!! Dawaj Olga!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2005, 06:43 AM   #31
country flag DonPapito

DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi

I wanna say for Monika and sweetie ( ) for Olga

She will back in 9-10 hours
BTW that banana icon is absolutely fantastic ahahahah

Last edited by DonPapito : Nov 28th, 2005 at 06:50 AM.
DonPapito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2005, 06:46 AM   #32
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonPapito
8.000 mean that we can play tournament but only in europe. That trip to Mexico cost more than 12.000

Today Olga is coming back at 17.55 c.e.t.
were the 12.000 a result of costs minus the prize money Olga get for Mexico

how much money did Olga win in Mexico? do you know?
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 06:48 AM   #33
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
BTW that banana icon is abolutely fantastic ahahahah
Yeah It is

Makes me smile everytime
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 06:49 AM   #34
country flag DonPapito

DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light DonPapito is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
were the 12.000 a result of costs minus the prize money Olga get for Mexico

how much money did Olga win in Mexico? do you know?
But Prize money is included in costs. I thought that cost of that trip will be aroun 10.000 but she had to spend her prize money there.
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 06:51 AM   #35
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
But Prize money is included in costs. I thought that cost of that trip will be aroun 10.000 but she had to spend her prize money there.
But the points and experience she got is priceless
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 06:52 AM   #36
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
10k is a big amount of money
so would you see the mexican tour as a success for Olga? or should she have played in europe instead?
she lifted her ranking from 660 to 430 which is great, but was that worth 10k???
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 06:53 AM   #37
country flag DonPapito

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi
But the points and experience she got is priceless
Yes U R right. I'm sure that next year is going to be much better than that one but we need money
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 06:56 AM   #38
country flag DonPapito

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
10k is a big amount of money
so would you see the mexican tour as a success for Olga? or should she have played in europe instead?
she lifted her ranking from 660 to 430 which is great, but was that worth 10k???
We had no other option. We knew that she has to be 350 and that is why to spend all the money and go to Mexico. All or nothing (Geht aus gahnze I remember that TV show on SAT 1 ) In Europe tournaments are harder and we had that money so that is why that decision appeard. Now we know that 2 months is to long. It;s another experience for us.
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 07:02 AM   #39
country flag rrfnpump

Quote:
We had no other option. We knew that she has to be 350 and that is why to spend all the money and go to Mexico. All or nothing (Geht aus gahnze I remember that TV show on SAT 1 ) In Europe tournaments are harder and we had that money so that is why that decision appeard. Now we know that 2 months is to long. It;s another experience for us.
yes, I see. Do you have to reschedule 2006 now if you dont get the 16k contract? The european tournaments will stay tough, maybe playing israeli, georgian and egyptian tournaments?? They were pretty weak this year!

I have to work now

I say it now already : Welcome back to Europe, Olga
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 07:10 AM   #40
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Have to go too Filip

Best greetings to Olga

I will read all comments here tonight

Have a nice day Filip & Olga
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 06:49 PM   #41
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Did she come healthy Filip
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 09:23 PM   #42
country flag Jakub

Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute
I hope that Olga came safely to Poland and that everything went fine with the whole trip. Filip please greet Olga from her fans

all the best to both of you

Monica Seles, Elena Dementieva, Kveta Hrdlickova, Karolina Woźniacki, Aiko Nakamura, Silvija Talaja , Darina Sedenkova
, Liga Dekmeijere, Margit Ruutel

Jakub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 09:52 PM   #43
country flag DonPapito

Thanks Tobi and Jakub. She is back. Everythng is fine Thanks for greetings.
Old Nov 29th, 2005, 03:31 AM   #44
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Thanks Tobi and Jakub. She is back. Everythng is fine Thanks for greetings.
Thats great to hear
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 07:42 PM   #45
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

$25K Prerov Quali

Olga Brozda (POL) v Natalia Kolat (POL)

Good Luck Olga